Corchea! [In-character info]

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Tamyka310, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Tamyka310

Tamyka310 New Arrival

General Information

Name: Corchea
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Relationship Ranking:
    S = Beloved!
    A = Dearest friend!
    B = Friends!
    C = Friendly
    D = Neutral
    F = Disliked
    Nobody!
    [Cassius] "I met him my very first day in the finge and I live with him! He can be a total crybaby sometimes, but he can also be a total mom wanting me to not say bad words and worrying about me! I love him either way!"
    [Lillian] "Super wacky lady! She's been really sweet to me and I always look forward to spending time with them! I hope she likes me back, and with recent experiences, I wouldn't doubt it <3"
    [Lukas] "Guy with a funny accent. He says he's german, and he has a super huge cargo ship! One time, we fought a giant stone monster and we stood together shooting guns! That's a traditional novakid bonding moment, if y'ask me!" :novakid-cowgirl-emoji:

[Ari] "She's a birb Engie! She helped me fix my ship when it blew up! (I blew it up). I like to hang out with her, cuz she's like.. super sweet C;"

[Rose]
    "She's super cool and really kind! (Except for that one time she said she didn't care if I was sacrifice by cultist :c). But still! She was just in a bad mood, so she is forgiven! I'll protect her like an anime protagonist!"

[Frosthand] "He's a super stoic medieval dude! He offered me to live in his castle and I work for him as a maiden to clean it up! It's a dusty mess :novakid-bleh!: Cassius hates him and he almost hated me for working for him!"
    [Marquis] "He's the master of mood! Literally ascended past the concept of comedy! I hugged him mime-style, and he cheered me on a boxing match by taunting my opponent! Absolute legend! (I hope he likes me back)"

[Dave] "He also supported me in the boxing match by joining Marquis in taunts! He's also a dad! He's a cool guy and also a mayor! (he insists he isn't, but I pretend to never notice when he does <3). I should invite him to hang out more often :novakid-think:"
    [Erin] "He's a fluffy boye who doesn't speak with words. He's really cool! He taught me that death doesn't matter and that we should just move on. Wise words, even if completely cynical. He also likes my music!"
    [Tigren] "He's a super duper friend in the nexus! He invited me to improv act together! (actually, I invited him, but he was definitely on board!) I wanna hang out with him IRL!"
    [Gary] "He's a smart guy with weird horns! I mostly talk to him on the nexus indirectly.. but he's still a friend! I think he's a scientist? He's super smart, so I wouldn't doubt it"
    [Archy] "Dave's daughter! She's a super smart girl and I sometimes like to look at the memes she posts on the Nexus! (Like one time where she posted a scientific method chart in the middle of a conversation. Nice meme!)"
    [Belle] "We went fishing together! It was super cool! (I caught a chucklefish that day). I told her she looked like she could sell insurance, and she made a cool pun out of it! She's such a cool lady!"
    [Lkzi] "We also went fishing together! He's a super cute worm thing, and I wish I was his friend"

[Zizzy] "I talk to her(him?) on the Nexus! They gave me advice on how to fix my ship, I think! I don't really remember.. but if you're reading this, thanks Zizzy!"
    [Karnis'Nir'Vaerok] "Blue dragon dude, super hardcore! He almost killed me, one time.. but I totally comforted him and bought him a meal! He's super cool, but idk if he wants to be my friend.. Just in case, tho, I will be his friend"
    [Verrik'Nas'Riksis] "Red dragon! Friend of Vaerok. She genocided people for honor :0 That's pretty cool! But that's kinda sad. She can be a little pretentious, but she hasn't killed me yet. Unlike Vaerok, I don't think she actually wants to be my friend.. but I know she watches anime! So maybe we could be"
    [Kadal] "He's a dick :mad: He just spams the nexus chat in call caps and he's super creepy! He's best friends with Cassius, tho.. so I guess I can't completely hate him. He also said he wanted to prove himself to me, so at least he wants to be better! He's just a bit annoying :novakid-groan:"
    [EMV] "Literal piece of shit. Not even gonna talk about him"

[Artistic skills]: Singing, Dancing, Playing the Piano, Guitar, Flute and the Lute
    [Engineering skills]: Cable and electricity, Aircraft engineering, Hydraulic Machinery Assembly
    [Combat skills]: Capable with one handed weaponry and guns. Self-Described to be really quick and unpredictable.
    [Misc?]: Lockpicking, On-field-medicine, Video editing.
    "Likes: Music, adventure, guns, socializing, memes >:0, generic scenarios like walking on the beach at night and smooching~ Looking for a lovely man or woman to be 100% wholesome with (and maybe do some lewd handholding uwu)
    Dislikes: I don't like it when people are mean and annoying. I also don't like it when people cheat on me, or cheating with me. I don't actually romantically like furry folks (I'm sorry D; ) and I'm not too into beaks (I'm sorry :c Pecking hurts!). I don't like boring people or staying in one place! (I want some excitement!)

From her many posts and images, It seems she cares a lot about people.
    She genuinely worries if people are enjoying themselves, and she tries to find out what will be fun for everyone she likes, even at her expense.
    She likes to be the center of attention, as long as the situation involves people and entertainment.
    She's less comfortable with long-term planning, and being on the sidelines.

Physical Appearance

Physical Description: A novakid with an eight-note for a brand. Her plasma is white and her Corona is shaped in a way that makes it seem like she has a ponytail. Pink deposits seem to flow through her body, like an asteroid field of disintegrated material, perhaps residue of the things she had consumed, slowly burning away in the incredibly hot plasma that surrounds it.
    Height: 5'7"

Reference Images
    [​IMG]