// coopie troopie goopie hoopie noopie foopie //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by dzalamaj, Oct 8, 2021.

1. dzalamaj

dzalamaj Galactic Prodige

// User "oopie" posts a video. It starts weirdly normal, being a shot of a human young adult, about 20, recording himself with a phone. He is looking rather normal, medium hair falling to his eyes, a lanky posture and a blank hoodie. His face looks rather excited, but there is also a tone of fear somewhere in his eyes.//

"Hi, hello Nexus! I've managed to do it! Me, oopie lover three-three-two-one managed to track oopie down! This is gonna get me viral, so watch, subscribe and who knows..."

// OopieLover3321 gives a wink. //

"I might send you a limited edition t-shirt with oopie, there won't be a chance after I grow big.... Okay... So..."

// He turns his camera to show the surroundings. It's some kind of a modern city, though the neighbourhood does not look in the best state. Walls of buildings painted with graffiti, trash covering the streets and homeless people minding their own business. It's broad daylight, but the shadows embrace the narrow streets. He points his camera to the right where a set of wooden door, just like any other nearby, reside in a brick wall. He walks up the stairs to get to them and knocks. //

"Hello? Does oopie live here?"

// Silence, nothing comes out behind the door, but after a moment the viewer could hear something of a thump inside the building. OopieLover3321 turns his camera back to his face, showing off pure joy. //

"Oopie, it's me! Oopie lover three-three-two-one! I messaged you and here I am! Sorry that I tracked you down like this.. Can you open up?"

// The thumps intensifies, slow, heavy steps are louder as somebody on the second side grabs the handle and pulls the door, making a small crack. There is only darkness behind the crack. Teenager's face loses a part of his joy at the arrival of second thoughts. //

"Heh... Oopie, come on... I am a friend! Look! Coopie troopie goopie... uh... hoopie, noopie! Foopie!"

// The guy chuckles nervously. Then, the viewer can only hear the creaking of wood as the door open. OopieLover3321's face turns from forced happiness to true terror. He would not even speak, trying to turn around. But then something grabbed him by neck. Some kind of arm, inhumane, inflated with flesh arm coloured with all shades of bruises. It's seen only by a milisecond as the man drops the phone on the ground. It unfortunately drops facing the ground, so only chokes and sounds of somebody being pulled are heard. //

[...]
    [...]
    [...]
    // After few minutes of silence and black screen, the viewer once again can hear heavy thumps coming from afar. The creature grabs the phone and pants into the microphone. The panting goes on an on, gritty as the creature takes effort to breathe. //

// The video ends. //