Cloning App: Stallion

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SwiftRevolver, Jan 1, 2018.

1. SwiftRevolver

SwiftRevolver New Arrival

Character Name: Stallion

Cause of Death: Shot in the back with a flintlock pistol while talking with a Doctor in the bar. Attempted to escape using a flashbang and dive down the stairs before subsequently being further blasted with nipple-shotguns and a scientist with an assault rifle. Death Consent given via bounty.

# of Previous Clones: 1

Member Vouch: Possible: Adela, Meathead, Dave, Dear Defisher, Porkus, Loo Tran.

Character Sheet: N/A

Cloning Method: Crazy scientist chick with psionic powers and finger guns stated they'd take care of Stal during his rough patches.

Skills: Cooking, Art, Dramatic Improv, Psychiatry, Banjo,
    Stallion lost most of his combat skills since his last clone. He hasn't had proper time to develop much of anything, due to the quickness of death.

2. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

Hey there @Stallion let's get this looked at.

Before anything else, who exactly do you mean by "Crazy scientist chick with psionic powers and finger guns stated they'd take care of Stal during his rough patches,"?

3. SwiftRevolver

SwiftRevolver New Arrival

Staff member ((I assume was staff, based on what they said previously)) said it in-game that after Stal's death, they would be "taken care of" by their character. I can't remember their name off the top of my head.
    General Description: Their Character stance was custom - outstretched feminine arm style with straight vanilla legs. I believe their name was dark-dark red. Character had some kind of ((What appeared to be)) psionic/telepathic abilities, and an exploding lamp. If this isn't applicable, I will use whatever general purpose cloning procedures the server has.

4. ampo snampo

ampo snampo New Arrival

(( hi I play the character you're talking about, kaspr, and they never said they'd take care of him, I said his first cloning would be taken care of. kaspr is the boss of the dude who put the bounty out on him, idk why she'd want him anything but dead after finding out ))