Character help

Discussion in 'Help Center' started by Stephen, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Stephen

Stephen New Arrival

I'm creating a character and was wondering if it is fine to make new planets just for the expansion of the story?

nothing major and doesn't have to come up i was just wondering if it was okay or not,

thanks

2. inactive account

inactive account Inactive Account Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Lore-wise? As in, adding to your character's backstory? Sure, go right ahead!

However, if it's an actual minor hub or something fringe-related that they come from that would actually, physically exist on server, you will have to build it in Singleplayer and send the world file to staff. More specifically, /profile/6-wowgain/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="6" href="/profile/6-wowgain/">@WowGain. The reason for this is because the GC server exists in a "frozen" state. If you try to build something on it, when the server eventually is reset or "kicked", all of that will be reset/removed.

3. Stephen

Stephen New Arrival

Alright, thanks. Guess I'll get to work on that hub after the character /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

4. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

Submitting hubs also requires three cosigners and a codex.

A codex is simply the lore behind the hub (such as history, who owns it, etc), and from what I understand you already have lore in mind for it, so :thumbs_up: