= Champion of the Universe S1 Sign-Ups =

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Nemo, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//As sudden as lightning and as swift as wildfire an advertisement starts to overtake the Nexus, appearing on almost every site one can buy ad-space on.//

= Champion of the Universe MMA Competition Arrives in Fringe =
    [​IMG]
    Think you're a big man? Think you're biiig, tough guy? Think again poindexter, cause you ain't JACK until you've stepped into my ring.

The Champion of the Universe Mixed Martial Arts Tournament has found its home in the Fringe, and now we're calling out all of the roughest and toughest wild gunman bounty hunter types the universe has to offer. The winner of this once in a lifetime tournament will LEGALLY be crowned "Strongest in the Universe" and receive a whopping 200k pixel prize.

Don't have any actual combat training? No worries! Approved neuro-Imprinter chips and personal trainers are available for purchase from our medbay.

Think you've got what it takes?

Sign-ups close January 16th, 3289.
    ===============
    ((OOC Section))

This event is a spiritual successor to the CLB and is continuing the plot threads set up there. It uses the same basic system but allows for use of fighting styles other than just boxing and is taking place in a setting that allows for more side content so those not involved in the tournament itself can still participate.

To climb down from my throne of sarcasm and irony for a moment, I've spent about a year and a half working on the system (I started in June of 2020) and I would love if people gave this a chance. I know CLB Season 3 was a bit of a mess but hopefully this is a return to form.

Special thanks to Wowgain, Skid, Bulph, Trireef, and Fawkes for helping playtest, y'all real ones.​

Pinkbat5, PrivateNomad and TriReef like this.