Bladilian

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Kappa, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Kappa

Kappa Robot Man Ex-Staff

[​IMG]
    (Ancient caricature of an adventurer wielding two bearded dragon bladilians)​

Name: Bladilian - Reptilia telum

Nicknames: Sharp boys, sword lizard, stab snakes, coup de grâlligators, crocsword, gatorblade (if you have more ideas, bring them up to me)

Description: They differentiate barely from the average reptilians in appearance, but their tails all seem extremely sturdy lined with additional, sharp boneplates. They sometimes appear with spikes too or lobes at the end of their tails. Their tails generally seem to resemble melee weapons.

Behavior: Unlike their normal, non-weaponized counterparts, Bladilians deliberately seek out residents of the Undercrypt and adventurers alike as a part of their symbiotic relationship to them. They offer themselves as formidable weapons while their holders offer them warmth (of their hands when wielding them) and care, like feeding them. Those who don't take proper care of their Bladilians though might find themselves losing them, seeking out for a better owner. 

Bladilians in the wild scuttle around and follow their typical instinct of hunting and mating aside from seeking out owners.

Tamability: Easily tamable as they seek out holders. Can get emotionally attached to their owner like a pet. They can be trained on how to behave, like stiffening to be used as a weapon on maybe squeezing them or using a command.

Where is it found: Bladilians can be encountered in every environment where a phenotype of reptilians could survive, albeit very rarely. They are mostly encountered on planets that are colonized by Floran tribes and within the Undercrypt.

Rarity: Not commonly encountered, but not rare either.

Diet/Method of gaining nutrients and energy: Varying depending on the type of Bladilian, but usually carnivorous.

Products: A wicked cool pet and weapon in one.

Reproduction: Normal sexual reproduction like reptilians do via eggs. They can be bred to create certain types of Bladilians.

Size: Varying.

Weight: Varying.

Lifespan: Varying.

Abilities:

• Extremely durable tail, as hard as Durasteel
    • Can regrow lost limbs
    Flaws: 

• Can not be poisonous
    Other: None.

schizothotep likes this.
  2. krowski_nall

krowski_nall New Arrival Ex-Staff

This is a simple yet extremely creative app. I like the comedic idea behind it and I generally like everything about the app. I happily give you a pass sir.