// Archaelator 1.0 Beta //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PrivateNomad, Aug 5, 2020.

1. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// The following is a listing on a popular software sharing forum that has recently become public, and quickly becoming popular among archaeologists studying precursor civilization. It seems to be a real-time translation software authored by Dr. Toshikazu Hazamada of the Gaia University's computer science department. \\
    ARCHAELATOR
    Archaelator has finally entered its public beta. Archaelator is the result of great collaboration between myself and the Gaia University Archaeology Department. Archaelator is a real-time translation software meant to translate runes from various precursor civilizations in real-time. Currently, it can only translate most of Ancient Common, but I am working on updating the software with more languages.

Archaelator can be used on common datapads or HUD uplinks. The software automatically parses Ancient Common runes and updates your HUD with their translated phrases. It can also be used to translate runes found in images and video.

If you'd like to help, you can do so by simply using the software. Data collected from the software is used to improve it. In addition, you can use the software to scan unknown runes. The Gaia University highly values new Ancient Common words, and is offering monetary rewards for new discovered runes. In addition, we are seeking rare recordings of spoken Ancient Common for study. If you possess recordings of spoken Ancient Common words and phrases, you will be compensated handsomely.

Yz2, ThatCabbage, Khaos and 5 others like this.
  2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// An update would be added, now with a better UI and compatibility with cybernetic optics. //

Cheffy, ThatCabbage and Pinkbat5 like this.