Another Staff Application

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Notanumber, Jan 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Notanumber

Notanumber The Archivist Ex-Staff

Forum name: Iamnotanumber2000

Country/Timezone: CET or UTC+1

Why do you want to be Staff?: After many lengthy discussions with a friend on the staff team, they told me I could be a useful contribution on several occasions. Once the suggestion for more applications was posted, I though it would be a good time to come and help, if I can. I enjoy this community and have done for some considerable time now, so it seemed worth a shot.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I do a lot of writing recreationally, occasionally for this community. I've worked closely with other members to create species and bestiary apps in the past, and have helped created concepts used in multiple areas of the community.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Lore writing and app grading would probably suit me best, possibly followed by enforcement.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: No, not really.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes, yes I do.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yes, I have a microphone.

Galaxy Citizen Character names: Archer, Sean Castle, Mikzekelera, Ther'vos, Dr Rothschild, Geniam.

What do you like about this community?: A number of things really. GC has given me a space to create multiple characters in an interesting setting over the last three years, I've formed many long lasting friendships with dozens of different members and I've been able to assist on peculiar and interesting projects.

Randy, zecon125 and LillithN like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.