Alexander Nehuisa - Picking Up the Pieces

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Koda, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Koda

Koda New Arrival

~General Information~
    Name: Alexander
    Surname: Nehuisa
    Middle Name(s): Ichtaca
    DOB: 10/03/3262
    Race: Dreamborn (Avian)
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Current residence: His friend's ship.
    Relationship status: Taken
    Financial standing: Decent

~Voice and Languages~
    Accent (if any): Common, hint of Cuban.
    Languages spoken: Galactic Common
    Other languages known: Spanish, Avosian.
    Style of Speaking: Fluctuates.
    Volume of Voice: Moderate, can fluctuate depending on situation.
    Voice Claim (subject to change because im stupid lol): Aaron Paul 1 2

~Physical Attributes~
    Height: 5'11
    Weight: 173 lbs.
    Eye Color(s): Blue (L), Brown (R)
    Feather Colors: Black, white from the face down the front of his torso.
    Shape of Face: idk typical avian face lol
    Distinguishing Features: Heterochromia, a robotic left arm from below the elbow down, right hand's knuckles are impervium capped. Has a forked, cybernetic tongue.
    Build of Body: Athletic
    Plumage Style: Swept mohawk and ponytail.
    Posture: Straight.
    Tattoos: None (for now.)
    Piercings: Two gold rings on his right brow. A piercing in his tongue.
    Typical Clothing: Leather coat with fur lining, turtleneck compression top, jeans/cargo pants and boots.

~Health and Wellness~
    Illnesses (if any): None.
    Mental Illnesses (if any): PTSD, Anxiety, Depression, ADHD.
    Allergies (if any): None.
    Sleeping Habits: Okay with medication, poor otherwise.
    Energy Level: Hard to tell, varies at times.
    Eating Habits: Protein heavy, but will eat about anything.
    Memory: Spotty, has gotten him into trouble at times due to it.
    Any unhealthy habits?: Regular use of narcotics.

~Relationships~
    -Despised-
    Aqu Allen: You tried to take everything from me. My dignity, my pride. You took my arm, and you made a show of it on the Nexus. My mother saw that video, you fuck. I'll cherish both of the times I watched you die, and if there's ever a third, I'll make sure it's your last, even if it kills me.

-Enemies-
    Giorno de Guanciale: I did you wrong, I'm not ignorant to it. What happened was my fault, but I'm not going to let you walk all over me because of it. Hell, maybe we could be friends one day, but until then, I have my eye on you.

-Disliked/Afraid-
    Lesslyn: We have some bad blood, you and I. Maybe I deserve it. As long as we keep our distance, we'll be fine.
    Delari: I can't blame my death entirely on you, but you should have told me you were cheating on Giorno. It never would've happened in the first place.

-Friends/Acquaintances-
    Xexanoth: I know I've done you wrong, but, maybe one day we can start over. It was actually kind of nice being able to talk to you. Here's to a new beginning, hopefully.
    Robin Flynn: You were my best friend, my closest confidant. What happened wasn't your fault, Robin, but, I need to keep my distance from you, for both of our sakes. I'm sorry.
    Mir Tahiti: I like to fuck with him sometimes, but, dude's got a heart of gold, which is hard to have in a place like this and survive as long as he has. Can't fault him for that.
    Yaretzi: We really should hang out more, you've saved my ass a handful of times.
    Testament: Y'know, part of me always considered you a threat, but, you've proven to be a good friend, just out of your own volition. I wish I got to know you better. I still owe you that fight, Test. Maybe if we see each other on the other side.
    Evelyn: I really need to talk to you more, actually. You're fun to hang out with.
    Leon Calixte de la Rue: We don't talk much anymore, but, I hope you're doing okay, man. That bitch deserved it.
    Vilidius Cal: Pretty solid dude, even though he beat my ass that one time. That was my fault, though, so, no harm done.
    Anya: Was my bodyguard for a time, but, I could tell he hated it. He probably hated me, honestly, and if he did, probably does even more, now. Can't blame him.
    D19926: She's Elijah's wife. I don't talk to her much. Hell, I don't talk to either of them much, but they've still been good to me.
    Caleb Carpenter: I don't know what happened to you, man, but, you were a pretty cool dude, if not a little.. well, dumb. Then again, so am I, so I can't say shit.
    Ry Fael: We dated for a few days, but, she was younger than I thought. It sucks, but, what can you do? Just gotta keep moving, I guess.

-Best Friends-
    Yacke Machitl: The first man I met out here. I owe you more than anyone else. You gave me my start, you gave me a home, a job, and most importantly, a friend. I don't know where I'd be if I didn't have you in my corner. I also like your dog. Chico's cool.
    Clint Ardzasch: Remember when I was just some green rookie out of my league? You and Yacke have seen me grow, and I'm thankful that I have both of you.
    Hope: You yell at me all the time, but, I can tell you have the best intentions, even if it does get on my nerves. I have your back if you need me.
    Belle Parry: I don't know how you do it, but, you always seem to know just what to say to get me back on my feet. Even if we don't really talk that much anymore, I still appreciate everything you've done for me, even if you might not know just how much you have. You're one of the best people out here.
    Elijah Carpenter: When I died, and first came back, he was there for me immediately. Gave me a place to stay and get myself back on my feet. It was a small gesture, but, it meant a lot to me.

~Frienemy~
    David Ward: Sometimes I can't tell if I want to wring your neck or take a bullet for you. Both? Both. Both is good.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2021