Adela Jiriil

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Khaos, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

[​IMG]
    * General Information *
    First name: Adela
    Middle name(s): n/a
    Surname: Jiriil
    Date of birth: January 28th 3252 (December ?, 3250)
    Race: Human
    Sexuality: Straight
    Current residence: Ship
    Relationship status: Married
    Financial standing: Multi-millionaire

* Traits of Voice *
    Accent (if any): Light Polvoian-Spanish accent.
    Language spoken: Galactic Common.
    Other languages known: Spanish, Axolotian (and a little of other Hylotian dialects), Raxxiri.
    Style of speaking: Professionally she’s got a polite and proper tone that tapers off to monotony when under duress, however most of the time she has a far more casual yet kind demeanor when among friends.
    Volume of voice: Inside voice, generally.

* Physical Appearance *
    Height: 5'2"
    Weight: About 120 lbs.
    Eye color: Marble-white.
    Skin color: Vanta-black.
    Shape of face: Diamond.
    Distinguishing features: Adela clearly bears the appearance of someone with visitant symbiosis, sharing likeness with the visitant species.
    Build of body: Small frame, though fit.
    Hair color: Deep blue.
    Hair style: Either natural or in a bun.
    Complexion: Lacks any visual depth, almost like a 2D image. Becomes shiny after a swim or standing in the rain.
    Posture: Straight.
    Tattoos: None.
    Piercings: Ear piercings.
    Typical clothing: Tends to cover up modestly, fond of typical jackets, t-shirts and jeans, but also wears dresses and other particularly feminine attire from time to time. She even has some robes to her wardrobe.

* Personality *
    Likes: Practicing medicine, helping others, performing research, video games, etc. Oh, and things like guns, explosives, knives. Also cats.
    Dislikes: Eyeguards. Hooter. Shifters (This one is complicated). Cults. Dianas. Raiders. Corporate Executives. Microtransactions. Etc.
    Education: Exceptional education, and is a qualified physician. Has extensive research into multiple biologies and pathogens.
    Fears: Separation from her husband, boats, shifters, gold fruits, open voids, giant trees, samurai, deadbeats. The list goes on a long ways.
    Personal goals: Numerable, though a few stand out. Make her positive mark on the world, come to understand the unknown, and live a peaceful/happy life with her husband. Vengeance too.
    General attitude: Tired, slightly lazy.
    Religious values: There are gods and they are malevolent.
    General intelligence: Quite intelligent, and clever in some situations. Tends to get down when presented with something she poorly understands.
    General sociability: Introverted (Formerly socialite). She is working on this, however.

* Health *
    Illnesses (if any): PTSD. Night terrors. Probably more.
    Allergies (if any): None.
    Sleeping habits: 6 to 8 hours, but sleeps in a lot.
    Energy level: Fluctuates.
    Eating habits: Eats often, diet consisting of a combination of human/hylotian cuisine, though with the latter she tends for non-vegan dishes.
    Memory: Good.
    Any unhealthy habits: Tends to eat and drink too much if she doesn’t moderate herself. Unhealthy thoughts.

* History *
    Public knowledge:
    Adela Jriil, formerly Adela Rodriguez, is a known physician who made herself known through her work on Haven, as well as a figure with visitant symbisis. Under Lilium, she had been very proactive during the time of the shifter crisis. She managed to cure someone of the shifter affliction before they had turned, a great accomplishment at the time, though this was left unacknowledged officially.

She also had some short-lived fame on a Haven website called Hooter, where she was the recipient of harassment from many users because of her visitant symbiosis. It currently appears she has deleted her account on the site.

* Relationships & Family *
    Parents: Literally don't exist.
    Siblings: Cheryl (deceased), Greta (unknown).
    Any enemies (and why): Hates ICIF. Hates cults far and wide. Has a major distrust of Eyeguards as a whole. There's a fear of Ascended shifters, particularly the most grotesque and large. List goes on.
    Children: None, and isn't planning to adopt currently.

* Combat *
    Peaceful or violent: Peaceful, with few exceptions.
    Weapon (if applicable): Variety. Guns, knives, and anything she can get her hands on.
    Style of fighting: Resourceful and desperate.

* Others *
    Current home: Ship.
    Favorite types of food: Seafood, pickles, peaches, she likes her sweets.
    Favorite types of drink: Water, tea, fruit juice, coffee. Hates soda.
    Hobbies/past times: Doodling, blowing up/shooting things with Tahi, singing, camping, biking, video games, list goes on a little ways honestly.
    Guilty pleasures: Alcohol, some other things.
    Pet peeves: People who have power and exercise it to take advantage of those below them, abuse of power. People with dubious ethics.
    Pets: Her cat, Minny. And some fish.
    Talents: Those related to her profession and hobbies. Good at making people not dead.
    Favorite colors: A tie between blue and red, for several reasons.
    Favorite type of music: She’ll listen to a great deal of things, but tends to shy away from genres like dubstep, heavy metal, nightcore, etc.

* People *
    (in no particular order) (dm if you want me to add someone)

Tahi: I’d go through every one of my hardships again in a heartbeat, just for him.

Lillian: She’s the most dependable of all my friends, and so supportive too. I’ve seen her grow a lot as a person, but it still stings to think that I watched her die, once.

RedHorizon: They're like a sibling. We don't talk as much as we used to, though. Not that there's anything wrong with that, we have our own lives to live.

Belle: She’s a sweetheart, and Chalk is definitely a lucky man. We don’t talk enough.

Mir: Kind and trusting to a fault. But he’s a good friend, and I can tell he enjoys helping others. I just hope nobody takes advantage of him.

Noriko: My teacher. I know a lot about myself thanks to her, and even if she's always professional, I can tell she has a big heart, too. I just hope I haven't violated the trust she put into me.

Kaiko: He's nice and sweet, I'll give him that. Just, a bit too flirty when he's under the influence. He could do by tuning that down a ways, in general, I think. It would be better for his well-being. He's my pupil, of a sort.

Sam: I met her once awhile ago and things got awkward- But after we ended up meeting recently, so much just, clicked. We get each other, in ways that nobody else can.

Ry Fael: Another pupil. I don't know her really all that well, but she's my patient. It goes against everything I stand for to turn her away in order to protect myself.

Dave: He’s crazy and hurt my husband once, but after everything he’s been kind to me. Tahi forgave him though, so I have too.

Seru: She’s kind of scary, but she’s Lillian’s friend, and helped to rescue me. I should talk to her more.

Doctor Fux: There needs to be more doctors like him. I think he’s more passionate than I am at our work, and he's done a great deal for many people.

CircleEye: They're in on my big secret. I just hope it's safe with them, and that I'm not going to be put in danger for some social credit of theirs. RH trusts them, though.

James A. Bones: I'm putting a lot of trust into you. Time will tell if it was misplaced. At the very least, yours is a more accountable alternative to the failures of others.

Sinji Etka: What a sad, dangerous man. I hope he doesn't use my secret against me.

Mae: Nice knight lady. I wonder what she's doing now.

Morgan Snip: My ex. I think we're okay now. We're both living the lives we wanted, so, really it was for the best.

Robin Flynn: I want to appreciate her, but I don’t need a repeat of Tusk. The drama surrounding her too, and what happened at the hospital? Maybe it's better if we don't cross paths. But I have to do what's necessary to protect us all. At least that means I can say I have helped.

Lesslyn: I know her kind. I won't be exploited again.

Masina: What did you do, Masina? Just, don't drag my life onto the freeway.

Septimus: I couldn't hide it from this patient. But, that aside it's my duty as a doctor to help him. Though, my current lack of knowledge prevents me from doing anything in the long term for him.

Aurelie: What happened to her makes me worry for myself. And that look she gave me months ago, there's just something wrong about her.

Kannon Iverso: Rot in hell.

Diana (23) Cilvay: Not any better than Kannon, that is for certain. The people you created hurt, and you stand upon a moral high ground made of cow shit. Unreasonable.

Beholder: Proof that not even gods can stop us.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    Exon, Alias, SilverGallium and 3 others like this.
  2. Khaos

Update.
    - Adjusted relationships to be a set of categories.
    - Added Kaiko

Probably need to add more people in the future. People can poke me for that.

3. Khaos

Update Update
    - Added Diana (23) Cilvay

SilverGallium likes this.
  4. Khaos

Updoots.
    - Reorganized a bit
    - Updated some characters