Abraxas Kane

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by Bulphrog, Mar 26, 2020 at 4:42 AM.

1. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

General Information
    First Name: Abraxas
    Surname: Kane
    Date of Birth: 6/20/3172
    Race: Doomlord Glitch
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Current Residence: Settlement of New Mari
    Relationship Status: Married
    Social Status: Upper class

Traits of Voice
    Accent: Neutral.
    Languages Spoken: Common, Glitch, and Doomlord Elder-Speak.
    Style of Speaking: Tends to speak concisely, often to the point.
    Volume of Voice: Variable, tends to stick with a level tone, but is prone to using his more raucous voice on accident.
    Voiceclaim: Samuel Hayden

Physical Appearance
    Height: 7'0"
    Eye Color: Red
    Skin Color: Chassis is brown based gray
    Distinguishing Features: Two curled horns, not dissimilar to a classical devil's or a ram's
    Build of Body: Dense, similar to thinner strong-man.
    Hair Color: No hair, but horns are a darker, charcoal color.
    Hair Style: N/A
    Tattoos: N/A
    Piercings: N/A
    Typical Clothing: Usually is clad in a three piece, high end outfit, with tops that are usually buttoned.
    Seen by Others as: A retired warlord, one known for violence. Quite engaging and open, not to mention thoughtful, alternatively.

Personality
    Dislikes: Arrogance, ignorance, dishonor, religion
    Education: Educated by his royal family, additional education once exposed to the greater galaxy
    General Attitude: Open-minded, calm, cautious to a fault
    General Intelligence: Emotionally intelligent, higher academic intelligence
    General Sociability: Open to those in his inner fold, and is always willing to widen his circle of trust, given time

Other
    Occupation: Senator of Haven, owner of the Dragon's Anvil forge
    Current Home: Settlement of New Mari
    Hobbies/past times: Smithing, friendly duels, socializing
    Talents: Multi-talented; good with his hands, experienced with a sword.
    Favorite Colors: Gray, Black, Red, Gold, Silver, Purple

WowGain and majo like this.
  2. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

People
    Gene - I don't think I would be the better man I am today without her. When we first met, I thought her naive, practicing antiquated ideals, but, gave her a chance. She taught me men can still be good, and that old wounds can be healed. She is my strength, and I would move the Heavens and all the Hells for her. I pity the fool who would dare to take her from me.

Calliope - The first in the Fringe I had wanted to start anew with. While our history is better left well alone, she is here now and one of the few that hold a special place within my heart. She deserves happiness, and I hope she finds it. Perhaps in a different time, I could have been the one.

Eggs - In all my years of living, I would have never thought I'd have considered someone outside of my flesh and blood to be a second son. He has shown so much promise, and follows it through with resolve. He has learned the best of my ways alongside my son, and has given Percival something I'd hoped he'd make: a friend, if not a brother in arms.

Aereus - Once an adversary, now, someone I respect. He gave up his form for a simpler one, and abandoned the barbaric ways of our past. Gave up the conquest. I can't say I blame him, and it's my hope I might see him again in better circumstances. I wish him the best.

Vaerok - Ravir have always put me on edge, but Vaerok is one I've come to understand and respect, on similar measures to Riksis. He follows his code strictly, something I admire, and is a capable warrior. While he shares the abrasive nature of his kin at times, he isn't quite so bad at conversation as one might think.

Azazelle - My other apprentice. She works hard, and is a good lass, but I fear she lacks a certain understanding of what I teach. She's attentive, but, knowing how to swing a sword, carry a shield, bash with a maul -- it isn't quite the same as knowing when to use these skills.

Esas - It has been forever and a day since I've seen him. I know not what has become of him, but he once held my respect, perhaps he still does, but there is one thing I know for certain; he owes me a debt. One he and many others I saved that day could never hope to repay, I think.

WowGain and majo like this.
  3. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Ex-Staff Diamond Donator