// A Job Opening//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by TriReef, Mar 17, 2019.

1. TriReef

TriReef treef Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//In a small, insignificant corner of Nexus, a nexus account was born. This account was as insignificant as the corner it was birthed in, excluding the fact that it spat out posts on every job board imaginable with impossible speed and frequency. As soon as the posts were deleted for spam or some other obscure rule, they were immediately posted again, with the aid of thousands upon thousands of throwaway accounts. These nexus account's names were variations of 'W.E. Zion', and their posts consisted of the following.//

A WAY OUT!

A WAY IN!

THE PLEASURES OF THE FLESH AND THE PSYCHE!

THESE ARE THE THINGS WE ALL DESIRE! THE THINGS WE ALL CRAVE! THE THINGS WE MUST EARN OR GAIN OR STEAL TO FIND MEANING AND FULFILLMENT AND PURPOSE IN THE BLACK VOID OF SPACE AND TIME AND THE INFINITE!

I CAN OFFER YOU THESE THINGS!
    I

CAN
    OFFER
    YOU
    THESE
    THINGS
    !

DO YOU HAVE SKILLS?
    DO YOU HAVE QUALIFICATIONS?
    DO YOU DESIRE THE THINGS ALL SANE MEN AND WOMEN AND BEINGS OF NO SEX DESIRE?

ARE YOU ONE OF THE FOLLOWING????:
    A GENETICIST
    AN ACCOUNTANT
    A POLITICAL SCIENCE MAJOR
    A DO NOTHING, SAY NOTHING, THINK NOTHING SACK OF SHIT
    A GOD CURSED TO WALK THE MORTAL PLANE FOR
    ETERNITY
    A TELEPORTER ENGINEER
    A CLONING ENGINEER
    A CARTOGRAPHER
    A CITY PLANNER
    A DRIVER OF SHIPS (SPACE OR OTHERWISE)
    A SHIP MANUFACTURER
    A LAWYER
    A JUDGE
    A CITIZEN
    A MAN
    A WOMAN
    A ROBOT
    AN ENTITY
    DO YOU BREATH?
    DO YOU WALK?
    DO YOU THINK?
    DO YOU EXIST?
    DO YOU LIVE?
    DO YOU?

THIS IS YOUR DAY MY FRIEND! THESE ARE YOUR DAYS MY FRIEND!

COME WORK FOR I AND IN EXCHANGE RECEIVE INFINITY! WHATEVER YOUR HEART DESIRES!

APPLY NOW!
    APPLY NOW!
    APPLY NOW!
    APPLY NOW
    APPLY NOW!
    APPLY NOW!
    APPLY NOW!

(Please contact Zion@Nexmail.com (On Nexmail) to apply. There is no format. There is no reason for a format. Tell us everything we must know to decide if you are worthy. Thank you for your time and thank you for helping us achieve the greatest project the multi-faced cube that is the universe has ever seen. You will be compensated handsomely (or prettily) for your work on this project.)

//The 'job offering' spread through the nexus like a plague, infecting job boards and forums for conversation and sale of everything, really, the phenomenon touching people from all walks of life. Whatever the post was, it was clear that the person who created it was intent on spreading to it to as many people as possible. Whatever the people who saw it did with it, however, was up to them.//

(mirroring this here since the rss bot is an ape)