Yet another Staff App.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by elroy21, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. elroy21

elroy21 Arrival of New Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Country/Timezone: EST

Why do you want to be Staff?: Because of the opening, as well as I've considered it for a while.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I'm fairly good at writing lore as well as I have some decent experience with tech work. I'm also fairly good at grinding out work at a moment's notice with decent to high quality.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Lore, Tech, then pretty much anything else.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yes.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: During my youth I was a co-owner of a 50+ player minecraft server, mostly doing enforcement work. In addition, I was a moderator on a Jailbreak server for quite some time.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Take a wild guess. Here's a hint: *Yes.*

What do you like about this community?: Honestly I like how closely knit some of the community members can be- some I'd even treat better then my own family.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: Even though I did mention that I am good at tech work, I would like to get some help in it just so I can help out should the time come.

What are your weaknesses? Procrastination, hardcore.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Wal-Tok, Piper, Elizabeth, ~~Clayton~~ Jordan, and Crom are a few namely ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.