Yet Another Staff App

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Capslock, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capslock

Capslock you're all nerds Ex-Staff Event Builder

Forum name: Capslock

Country/Timezone: US East Coast/EST

Why do you want to be Staff?: I've first joined GC some time between December of 2014 and March of 2015, and I feel like after all this time that I could do more to help both the community and the setting grow as a member of the staff team instead of a regular member of the community.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I'm good at writing and I'm dedicated to developing what I work on, I'm very active over either of the three main ways of being in the community (Discord, Forums, Server), I'm very helpful to those that I can assist, and I've got a good amount of experience due to how long I've been in the community.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Organization, Enforcement, Management, Tech

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Nope!

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: N/A

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: I agree to be active over the Forums, Discord, and Server.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I have a microphone.

What do you like about this community?: The community is always friendly to people willing to understand the community and the setting, and that we're helpful to each other when issues arrive.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: The usual stuff I'll need to know for being a member of a staff team in a community, whatever I'll need to know for whatever the area in the staff i'll be selected for. I'd also like to know how to better judge disciplinary-related decisions, should anything occur in the future.

What are your weaknesses?: I occasionally act on things before I think, and that I'm not very good at communicating with others.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Thalass Cissa, Finarayan, Pik-Nar. I have a few other characters, but these are the three that I'm most active on at the moment.

2. SilverGallium

SilverGallium No-Bark Noonan Impervium Donator

-1 it's all fucking bold

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.