Y'all Thought I Was Joking

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Nemo, Jul 20, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Ex-Staff Diamond Donator

Forum name: Nemo

Country/Timezone: EST (the only one that matters)

Why do you want to be Staff?: To remove my unfunny t1 role and eventually fire Khaos for his transgressions against me. Keeping the community running like a well oiled machine is a secondary desire.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: An intense, burning desire for revenge. I guess I'm ok with balancing stuff as well, as in making sure stuff isn't broken and/or overpowered. I feel like I've gotten better at being a tard wrangler too (I'm stealing majo's word).

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?":
    1. Firing/Banning Khaos
    2. Tard Wrangling (settling disputes and PR, basically)
    3. Busywork no one else wants to do (scheduling, grading, being the neighborhood watch)
    4. Anything but tech stuff.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yes.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: At first I was the grading and announcements slave (along with my boy Furret), since there was a giant backlog of tech and species apps that needed grading or regrading. Once that was gone I kinda just did whatever I was told, which wound up pushing me over to the management and enforcement side of things because I was either neutral or friends with certain individuals that no one else on staff felt like dealing with and I guess I had a knack for it. That's pretty much what I did throughout my career as a mod and then admin.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: yuh

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: yuh

What do you like about this community?: Everything but Khaos.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: I don't know a whole lot about complicated science shit. When I'd grade I'd usually first check with Woog to make sure it was actually plausible before grading it. I still go to him every time I have a science related question. He's a smart boy. I might also need some help getting rid of Khaos permanently.

What are your weaknesses?: I have a tiny fuckin brain filled with liquid and if I so much as breathe on anything tech related I'll do irreversible damage to it. I also have some chronic conditions which, on a bad day, can effect my stamina and patience.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Brutal Star is the only one I play at the moment.

Mir, Mr_Spetzer, D&K and 3 others like this.
  2. PanKruk

PanKruk hi Gold Donator

#stopkhaos

WowGain likes this.
  3. Cloudydays

Cloudydays New Arrival

+rep khaos a tool

4. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

The jew is trying to steal my spot

5. Nemo

we only hire our own kind

Khaos and D&K like this.
  6. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

80% of GC's banks

7. Caucasian Asian

Caucasian Asian p̵̈́̾̀͂̈́́̆̆̋͐́́̀̇͗́̍͝ Staff Member Community Monitor Impervium Donator

+1

i love you

8. Jestephos

Jestephos New Arrival Diamond Donator

Nemos got experience and has my bespect. He's been an Admin before so I think it speaks for itself. +1

9. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

I will only support him once he gets his legs back

10. Endiie

Endiie Galactic Commoner Diamond Donator

11. Nemo

then give them back

12. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

I now control 80% of the world's legs

13. Caucasian Asian

Caucasian Asian p̵̈́̾̀͂̈́́̆̆̋͐́́̀̇͗́̍͝ Staff Member Community Monitor Impervium Donator

-1 thinks ahegao is dumb

WowGain likes this.
  14. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

Lane wants belle delphine to be a man

WowGain and Nemo like this.
  15. Nemo

he's got you there, fatsby

16. SilverGallium

SilverGallium No-Bark Noonan Impervium Donator

+1

Likely the best candidate in the entire community to be staff that isn't already for too many reasons to list over typing this up on a laptop during breakfast which definitely isn't when and how I wrote this. The fact that Nemo's reapplying for staff is proof there is a god.

Oh and he's a Ratt so I suppose the more suitable thing would be +13829969302983853828