Ya Boi Gamer for Staff 2017

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by syntheticdeity, Jul 13, 2017.

1. syntheticdeity

syntheticdeity boss Silver Donator

Forum name: GamerCharacter (same with discord)

Country/Timezone: America/Central Time

Why do you want to be Staff?: To help with accepting apps and maybe the exploration chat for discord (I can help with events and stuff too)

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I mean, I interact with people well usually, I can be good with brainstorming if I have inspiration and I am good at listening, I'm also a good writer, having been on a different rp forum for about a year or two.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": The apps and the discord (Specifically the exploration one). Planning events and stuff is cool with me too, I can do enforcement if I need to as well.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Not online but I have helped with events in my scout troop.

If yes, where? What were your responsibilities?: Stated above

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: As possible as I can, I leave once a year for a week to go to a summer camp, they don't allow electronics, only time when I'll be gone for longer then two days.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I do possess a microphone but sometimes I might not be able to talk on it. It would be easy if I could speak on a text channel while at the meetings, and my microphone may or may not be good, depends if I'm on my phone or not.

Galaxy Citizen Character name: I have many, the ones I have when submit this form are

Tyler Sandifer, Kiki Sandifer, Ryou Nightingale, Ami Michiko, Dawn Fasthand, S.I.R.E.N, SBA-71765, Doctor Blight, Solstice Quickdraw, Lustitiae Seeker Guardian, Ariil Howler, Olya Quickfeather, Aqu Star, Ray Ranifer

What do you like about this community?: Pretty much everything, the art, the people, the conversations and the variety of rping levels.

2. Partisan

Partisan Deo Vindice

3. mono

mono New Arrival

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

-rep

As of now, I think you are simply too naive and inexperienced for a staff position.

4. Dorfus

Dorfus Galactic Commoner

didn't you join like 1 month ago though

5. Crab

Crab New Arrival

who even are you

6. Capslock

Capslock you're all nerds Ex-Staff Event Builder

You haven't been around long enough. 

7. GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill

GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill New Arrival

it is simply impossible to have all those characters and rp with them like a normal human bean