// Wright Dinn for Grand Protector //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Skid, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

[​IMG]

// At the header of the page, an image is shown of a certain Wright Dinn's visage. A young man by 3286's standards, Wright's appearance is well kept. His face is cleanly shaven and his hair, though of moderate length, is well maintained. Wrapping itself around Wright's neck is a golden scarf, an accessory he is rarely without. //

Two years prior, Wright Dinn had served the Haven Federation as a Senator. During his short, though turbulent, time as Senator, Dinn did much to aid the much to aid the Federation. He established diplomatic ties with several foreign powers, worked to aid the growth of the Haven Federation, and played his role in ending the Shifter Crisis.

Dinn has announced that he will be running for Grand Protector, intending to offer Havenites a choice. Not just a choice in Grand Protector, but a choice they can trust. He believes that the Federation needs to grow to survive, especially in times as hostile as these, both inwardly and outwardly. Existing must be pushed up to even greater heights and new territories claimed in the name of the Federation. Dinn advocates for establishing strong and firm alliances with other Fringe powers, to help protect the Federation in hostile times such as these.

// Towards the bottom of the page would be FAQ, as well as a short section for submitting questions. Below those would be a donation page and a section for arranging meetings with the candidate, should anyone wish to meet him in person. //

FAQ

Q: Where did the funds for your recent donations come from?
    A: A portion of the money donated was taken from my own savings. The rest of it was taken from the funds raised to support my campaign.

Q: What is your stance on cloning?
    A: Though there is much controversy regarding cloning, it is something I support wholly. While it is still best left up to the individual regarding whether they wish to be cloned or not, to be granted a second chance at life is a miracle unlike any other.

Q: What are your thoughts on synthetics and robotic sapients?
    A: All life was created by something, be it by us, nature, or God. Synthetic and robotic sapients are individuals just as you or me, and thus should be afforded the same rights and freedoms.

Q: What are your thoughts on veganism?
    A: While I am not vegan myself, I take no issue with those who are. That said, non-religious veganism is something of an outdated concept. Veganism originally gained popularity as a way of rejecting the commodity status of animals, but we live in an era where most meats are cloned.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019