//Transmissions from the SSCPL-0841 "Döfwieder"//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by WowGain, Jun 30, 2017.

1. WowGain

WowGain Bara King Staff Member Administrator Bronze Donator Event Builder

//In what amounts to an analog to pirate radio for tachyonic communications, a signal would be set up. Its location was rather well hidden, seemingly changing every couple days just in case the protections set up for it were bypassed. The signal appears to be broadcasting rather old music from Earth, with occasionally intermissions by a "DJ" with a rather smooth voice, seemingly mimicking that of other popular radio DJ personalities//

"Greeeeeetings from out in the cold distance between stars, my lovely listeners. The nights out here in the great expanse of space's bosom may be extraordinarily lonely, but I can always take some level of solace in the music of the good days of old. Now, I heard a sad tale about some little fight called the "Sol War" being lost last week or so, and let me tell you, that just breaks my metallic heart. Maybe someday we can all take part in the beauties of that blue-gem and its orbiting diamond, but until then, let's all sit back and remember when things were simpler with the true King's famous hit, Fly Me to The Moon. Oh, Fly Me to The Moon, let me plaaay among the stars, Let me see what spring is like onnnn, Jup-i-ter and Marrrss..."

//The DJ's recitation of the lyrics fades into the sound of an old record being played. Who knew they even made vinyl anymore?//

//After this song, the station seems to go back into automated play, songs just playing one after another without breaks for narration. As one might imagine, you couldn't comment directly on a signal, but a few threads about the signal had already popped up on radio enthusiast's forums.//​

2. WowGain

//The station would once again experience an intermission by the DJ, his sultry voice chiming in across the airwaves//

"Looks like its that time of the night again, my friends, and might I say you're all looking exceptionally beautiful on this fine evening, I'm sure. Y'know, things can get pre-tty hairy out there if you're not careful, seems like every time you look on the news its some tragedy, breakout sicknesses, eldritch horrors, ..mass kidnappings.., but hey, I like to focus on the positive sides of life out here in these free lands. You know, a long while ago, I found myself in a situation where I too was kept from the freedom I deserved, but thanks to the lands I'm in now, I can wake up every day and know that my entire life is ahead of me, at my command. Take care of yourself out there, my lovely listeners, God knows what I'd do if any of you got yourselves hurt. Now, for a song that reminds us all of that special someone, just, waiting for us, Beyond the Sea... Somewhereeee, Beyond the Seaaaaa, She's there, waitin' for meeee, my lover stands on golden saaaands, and watches the ships, that go saailin.."

//Once again, the DJ's crooning fades into the song itself playing on rich vinyl.//

//Once again, after the song ends, it goes back to automated play of songs with similar themes to this. A lover, waiting for their lost one's return from far, far away someday.//

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  3. WowGain

//Another piece of narration by the DJ//

"Hello out there, my fine, fine audience. May I say first that I hope you are having a wonderful evening and that your day brought you many fortunes. Now, recently I've heard about a new little hamlet in the works, New Kioni. It's been far too long since I've had the caress of the ocean's mist against my servos, I'll tell you that. Perhaps I'll make a little visit there sometime. //For just the slightest second at the end of this sentence, it would seem as though the DJ's voice experienced some form of audio glitch, followed by a light, digitized laugh. Odd.// However, I couldn't spend too long! I wouldn't want to deprive my beautiful listeners of their deserved music after a long day's work. Now, I'd just like to remind you all again, if you've seen anything interesting out there in the wilds of space, perhaps something that's just a bit hard to explain, or understand, and you feel like some sage advice could help, do-o-o-on't hesitate to shoot me a line. Leave a message somewhere, I'll find it someway. But that's enough monologuing from your old friend. To tickle those memories we all have of the true love in our heart. The One, Who Loves You..."

//The short recitation fades, like always, into a vinyl recording.//

//And, as always, after this song, the station goes into automatic play, broadcasting songs of a similar theme. Perhaps there's some form of rhyme or reason behind these nightly thematic choices?//

4. WowGain

//Narration time. Last night there was a peculiar lack of any intermission by the DJ, I wonder why?//​

"Hello there my lovely listeners, now, I'm sure you all noticed the lack of my regularly scheduled announcement last evening, and for that absence I am deeply sorry. Yesterday, I found myself in a little speck of trouble, nothing you need to worry yourselves over, of course! Just a little spat, and I had to do my civic duty. It took me longer than I'd hoped to get out of there, and it sadly meant that I had to miss out on a night of speaking to you, my devoted audience. I promise you, being away hurt me even more than it hurt you. But, hopefully, I won't have to miss another night now. Onto current events, though. Seems like we have some new faces here in our little corner of the Galaxy! It's always fun to see how this plays out, and speaking of plays, the Amethyst Theatre will finally be bringing culture back to our lands with their performances, something I'm sure we all will be happy to have around. //A digitized chortle can be heard// Now, sometimes we all know a person we'd all like to tell they need to Straighten Up, and Fly Right. Straighten up and Fly Right, Straighten Up and Fly Right, Straighten Up and Fly Right, cool down Papa dont-cha lose your top."

//And, as usual, the DJ transitions into a vinyl.//

//After this song, the station plays songs of a familiar theme, slightly more irritated jazz, as if the DJ was trying to tell someone something in a roundabout way.//

5. WowGain

//An odd schedule for an intermission, this early. If anyone had been listening overnight, they also would've noticed that the station went offline at around 3AM on 7/5/3284, and that this message was the first thing to broadcast from it since then.//

"Good evening out there, my listeners. It seems that trouble has a way of finding me, as I've got myself some followers that are a bit too close for comfort. Sadly, I had to turn off the station for a little while to evade their oh-so-persistent affections. Everything should be good now, though, nothing you need to worry your pretty little heads over. Onto the news now, it seems like the situation in Corrav has gone from bad to worst, with unknown assailants raiding Atlas weapon caches in the district to supply themselves with. However, military response to this has been fast and harsh, with firebombing brigades sweeping over "spires" of growth that have been popping up in the district and firefights breaking out between these groups and Haven military deployments. Now, I've never been a huge fan of fleshies, but this is really pushing it, I'll tell ya'. My full support goes out to the Federation in bringing these skin-bags down a couple notches. Now, to my audience, I do hope you're keeping yourselves safe out there, especially with this Infection cropping up more and more lately, nasty little thing, ain't it? But just because things are looking grim, that's no reason to give up hope. Here's a tune that'll remind you all to keep your chin up, because eventually you'll see your Blue Moon. Blue Mooonnn... Now I'm no longer aloneeeee, without a dream in my heaaarrrrtt, without a loove of myyy owwwwnn.."

//The touch of a needle to a vinyl record beings to the transition to this night's song to kick off the tunes//

//Songs of a familiar theme would play, seemingly broadcasting messages of hope and longing.//

6. WowGain

//Intermission time//
    "Hello out there in cosmic highways, my beautiful audience. I hope you are all having a lovely evening this fine day. I've decided to mix up my schedule of intermissions more, keep you all on your toes, and give more of my audience a chance to hear them live. Now, looking to the information sphere, it looks like things have been rather slow, which given the nature of major events in the galaxy lately, might be a nice bit of respite for many. I hope you're all being safe while you wander and roam, and if you do come across anything interesting, shoot your friend a line. I've set up a little email where you can direct any news that you might find to. I hope to see your submissions soon! dofwedradio@nex-drop.zhm ((DM @WowGain#9106 on Discord)). Now, on to our music for the night. A message to a special follower out there, who knows who they are, may our little tango continue on into the distant twilight. Because other dancers may be on the floooorr, dear, but my eyes will seee only youuuuu, only you have that magic techniqueeee, when we sway I grow weaaaakkk.."

//Interestingly enough, this time his recitation would be a true piece of singing, as if the DJ's voice had modulated itself to take on a Dean Martin impersonation in style and rhythm. After this crooning session, the song begins//

//The theme for tonight would be seductive songs, sensual and playful//

7. WowGain

//Intermissione//

"Good evening to you all my beee-au-ti-ful audience. May I just say to you all tonight that you should never let someone tell you, that you're not amazing just the way you are. In the news, the Comet Boxing League has come to the Fringe, marking another momentous occasion of a Civilian Space championship tournament coming to our corner of the galaxy for the first time. May we all hope that this time, the host doesn't have a secret plan to kill off his competitors for fame and ratings. //A slightly glitched chuckle can be heard// All jokes aside, I wish luck to all those who sign up, esssspecially our native champions. Moving on, it seems that you've all been taking full advantage of my new tip line, as I've gotten a deluge of proposed information from you all. I greatly appreciate all your enthusiasm and bravado in sending me lines. However, out of all the tips I got, I believe this one stood out the most to me.

This comes from a person who has requested they remain anonymous. They notified me that for the past few months, several strings of disappearances have occurred on their homeworld of Dhied-Bop 7, sixty lightyears out from the United Asteroids. Authorities have no current explanations for the disappearances, but foul play hasn't been established as a possible reason so far, though I've been assured that 'They're putting all their available resources into this tragic situation'. The current missing persons count is twenty-five. If you have any clues as to what might've happened to these people, the police force of Dhied-Bop 7 have requested that you come to their station and report it to them. Enough news for now, though, let's get to what I know you're all itchin' for, tonight's lineup. My Prayer..... Is a rapture in bluuueeee... With the world far awayyyyy, and your lips, close to miiiiiiiiiiiinneeee...."

//Once again, the DJ appears to be actually singing the song, his voice changing in pitch and tone to match that of the song he was repeating. His soft solo fades away, leading into the starting song for tonight's entertainment.//

//Tonight's theme appears to be prayer and pleading for something lost.//

8. WowGain

//Entracte//
    "Hello, my lovely listeners, may I say that the moons of the world I'm landed on tonight are glowing positively beautifully, just like I'm sure each and everyone one of you does, every day. In the information-sphere, a video uploaded to the NexTube has exploded in popularity, depicting a gang of Corravian Havenites killing various mindless infected in the city. Most comments are rather supportive of the young men, but a few extremists have been decrying the actions as "ignorance of a great gift". Personally, I say round all those zombies up and burn them in a tar pit. Speaking of news, though, the Purgatorian News Network has finally seen some activity after several months of complete radio silence. It appears things on Purgatory aren't going very well, with videos depicting open war on the streets between groups of armed soldiers. What this means for the Purgatorian government isn't known, but it probably isn't anything good.

In other news, I've gotten an update on the Dhied-Bop 7 situation. It appears another disappearance has occurred since my last reporting on it, but this time video footage was available. It depicts the missing person standing near a fueling station as a group of hooded individuals come up on the scene, seemingly injecting something into the victim's next before carrying them off, firing a weapon at the CCTV camera after noticing it as they leave. As such, the authorities have listed these individuals as suspects in the string of kidnappings. Once again, if you have any idea who these people are, Dhied-Bop's PD has requested that I tell you to go and provide them any information you might have. Enough about that depressing state of affairs, though. Let's hear some of that universal cure for anyone's ailments, some good music. Because you know what they say about music that touches your soul.. Its.. Unforgettable, in every wayyyyy, and forever moooore, that's how you'll stayyyy...... That's why darling, it's incredibleeee, that someone so unforgettable... thinks that I am, unforgettable toooooo..."

//It seems as though the DJ is getting rather good at modulating his voice, and is starting to find his own style, something unique from copycats of other vocalists.//

//The theme for tonight is more tender love songs, more focused on the aspects of caring rather than attraction or romance.//

9. WowGain

//n. a pause or break. ex. "he was granted an intermission in his studies"//

"Hello out there my fellow night-owls, I hope you're all happy out there at this late hour. In the news things have been fairly quiet today, including on the end of the leads on this kidnapping case. As such, I'll be filling this segment with a little anecdote for you all. Hopefully, I won't bore any of you with my stories. //A robotic chuckle can be heard// Now, a long while ago, back before I was the free man I am today, I had to fight for many of my chances. Hard fought battles, at that. But even when I was at my darkest hours and was under the greatest pressure, I never gave up the hope that I would succeed. Through everything, that is my message to you. Even when you find yourself at your most grim moment, and it seems like you've got your arm bent behind you, you can still rise up against whatever it is that stands between you and victory. That, is my greatest advice. Never give up. It's trite, I know, but it's the most useful thing to keep in mind. Now, enough about this old soul's past. Onto your nightly, or should I say, morning wake up call. Because with music like this, I'm Hooked on a feelin', and I'm high on believin', that'cher in love with meeeeee..."

//Once again, the DJ sings this time around, his voice ever more developing into its own songbird//

//The theme for today is almost teasing, as if he's goading someone on with loving melodies in a sardonic sense//

10. WowGain

//noissimretnI//​

"Good evening to you all, my lovely listeners! Sorry about the lack of your regularly schedule message last night. My ship was passing through a rather dense nebula, and left me unable to broadcast for a few hours. It seems like in my absence there was quite a bit of activity in the media sphere, though! I've heard several reports of mindless infected activity on Haven, both inside of Corrav, and out. Citizens have stated that they've heard "warlike conditions" coming from Corrav, including artillery fire and the smell of smoke. Citizens who have remained within Corrav in order to form an urban militia claim that this is from a horde of mindless infected charging the barricades with bombs strapped onto them, later firing acidic weaponry at the barriers, under the control of unknown assailants. In Haven City, the Ikeda Memorial Hospital was a spot for tragedy last night, as several mindless infected somehow broke from their captivity in the research wing, resulting in the deaths of one female civilian, two hospital guards, and one research doctor. My sentiments go out to the families of the dead, and I pray nothing like this ever happens again. Now, onto tonight's music. With how often we glorify and romanticize the idea of war, sometimes we forget the travesties and darkness of conflict, and how many never come home. Perhaps it would be best for us all to reflect on that tonight."

//No singing for tonight, it seems.//

//Tonight's theme are war songs. Not the kind that champion heroes and sing the glory of battle, but the kind that mourns the loss and the pain that comes with the conflict.//

11. WowGain

//An intermittent period between regular programming in television and radio, typically unique or used as a means of testing alert systems.//

"Greetings, my beautiful audience, I hope you're having an excellent morning, wherever you may be. Now, on a brighter note, the Fringe has been recently graced with the opening ceremonies of two business opportunities. The Amethyst, the theater group I mentioned the other day, has finished the remodeling of their club-art exhibit fusion known as the Muse, and debuted it with a bit of festivity yesterday. Quite the interesting combo! Additionally, later the same day, Solus Industries celebrated the groundbreaking of the 'Corona Solarium Extraction Mine', which I may note, from the proprietor Sinji's speech before the ceremony, is the first industrial operation to take place within Corrav in sixty years! May this be a bright day for the fortunes and futures of many. More enigmatically, talk on the Nexus has been abuzz about an odd video that surfaced the other day, depicting a Glitch recalling the good old days. Personally, I don't see much about it, but the conspiracy community has been analyzing it intensely, and my best hopes to them that they find something of note where I, sadly, cannot. Additionally, may I offer belated birthday wishes to the Caliph, Syed al-Quiche, who turned 27 this Tuesday. Now, onto today's, regularly scheduled, musical entertainment. The best advice to give to a man mourning lost love, in my opinion, is to Walk like a Man, Talk like a Man, Walk like a Man my Soooonnnn.."

//Back to singing, it seems, though shorter than usual.//

//Tonight's theme is standing up for oneself and being brave against those who bring you down.//

12. WowGain

//"One day later"//​

"Hello out there my loyal audience in the stars! May I say you are looking absolutely exquisite in the morning's glow today. Today in the news, well, not much occurred. Though, like I've said before, given the history of news these days, a slow day usually means a peaceful one. Now, something from earlier this week has been making rounds on the Nexus. For those familiar, the Undercrypt, a large system of caves beneath the surface of Purgatory, has once again been the source of another call to action for brave men, women, and voidfluid to spelunk to its depths. This time, it seems that the land of 'Djarus' has been embroiled within a war, and one of their leaders is calling for surface-dwellers to make the journey and pull the place from the brink of collapse from its instability. If you're a brave little explorer, especially if you've been in and out of the place before, why not sign up? There's a promise of some decent cash, and hell, I might go myself, if I wasn't so dedicated to keeping you all up to date and entertained! Speaking of entertainment, though, let's get on with today's morning music. Ohhh.. Takeeeee my hannnddd... Take my wholleeeee lifeeee tooo.... because Iiiiii, can't, help, fallin' in looooveee withhhhhh youuu...."

//And with the familiar touch of a record's pin, the music begins.//

//Today's theme is the common one of love, this time teasing, but not outright sardonic in nature, it feels genuine, but playful.//

13. WowGain

//Welcome to the Jam//​

"Greetings my loyal, loyal listeners! May I say that the sunrise on this world is absolutely beautiful, but I'm sure, not nearly as beautiful as each of you are, every day. In the news today, the Islamic Caliphate has announced another anomalous scientific studies branch, seemingly covering the idea of peering beyond the veil, and into future's eye with the help of 'empaths', historians, psychologists, and sociologists. Quite the interesting mix, if I do say so myself. Additionally, a video has surfaced of what appears to be the Haven Federation Senator, Gary Noose, dueling and killing an unknown assailant, the reason for this conflict is unknown right now, but I'm sure more information will surface in the coming days, and as it does, I will report on it. Finally, word on the grapevine is that a woman was held hostage by a hostile entity, some declaring that it was an Echo, until a child was brought to it on a Haven City rooftop, at which point it vanished with a promise to 'ascend' the taken child. My prayers go to the parents of this child, and I hope she is returned to them safely soon. Now onto your entertainment for this fine morning. Life can be mysterious, mysterious as that famous painting.. Mona Lisa, Mona Lisa, Men have named Youuu... you're so like the lady with the mystic smiiilleeee..... Is it only because you're lonellyy they have named Youuuu, for that Mona Lisa strangeness, in your smiileeeeee..."

//The familiar fuzzy sound of vinyl begins the song.//

//Today's theme mystery and intrigue, as if the DJ knows something the audience doesn't and is playing around with them about that knowledge.//

14. WowGain

//Come on and Slam//​

"Hello out there to you all, and may I say that I wish that I could be sharing this beautiful sunrise with all of you right now. In the info-sphere, it is that time of the year in Haven, as a yearly festival has come to the Federation. The Dance of the Zephyrs, an event which celebrates the yearly migration of the Zephyr species, a strange animal which resemble clouds. They will pass right through the center of Haven City, and with it, they'll bring an enchantingly thick cloud cover and fog. It will be a beautiful ceremony, I am sure, and I wish I could attend! Additionally, tomorrow, the Amethyst Entertainment crew will be hosting a banquet in their dual-art museum and club, the Muse, a celebration of their recent success in the Fringe. If you're a chef, they are asking for your assistance in cooking a culinary display that fits Fringean tastes. That's about all for the news of recent, so, without further ado, let's get on to the music that you are all craving. May I say, I adore the way You look, Tonight... Yes you're loooovely, with your smile so warm, and your cheeks so soft, There is nothing for me, but to loooooove you, and the way you loooook, tooooonight...."

//Vwoosh

//The theme for today is a lover longing for the sight of their special one once more.//

15. WowGain

//wit here//​

"Hello out there, and I hope you're all having a safe night. As for today's events.. I'm not sure what to say. My condolences go out to the entirety of the Federation and the Amethyst at this time, and I pray that all who have experienced tragedy in this day, whether it be their own, or the pain of the loss or injury of a loved one, are given solace soon. I'll avoid my usual impassioned speeches that I would typically give at a time like this, for the sake of respect for all that has happened on this day. May the fire of freedom burn on forever in the heart's of those who call this land their home, and may no one ever dare tread upon it. Tonight's music is dedicated to all those who have suffered, in any way, from this dark, horrible day."

//No singing, similar to the last time he was solemn.//

//The theme would be solemn, but brave. Standing in the face of adversity, no matter how great, as bravery knows no intimidation.//

16. WowGain

//Midperiod//​

"Greetings to all of you my loyal listeners, although their may be many who try to be me, just know that they never will have an audience as amazing as this one right here, and I thank you all for that gift, and the joy I have every day from being able to entertain you all. As often comes with these situations, the news today has been slow, recovering in the wake of great tragedy as things work themselves out. However, I have gotten an update on the Dhied-Bop 7 situation. One of the kidnapped individuals has been recovered. At the time I cannot confirm who was recovered, but I've been told they have no memory of what happened to them after the initial abduction, save for the vague memories of "being trapped in some gel and feeling suffocated inside of it". Chilling. A rough description has been made of the possible kidnappers. Two tall, grey skinned individuals in robes with a lot of muscle mass. If you've seen anything like this, please step forward and make your information known. That's all for now. Now! Onto your morning musical ritual! If you're feeling trapped, maybe all you need is a little.... Jailhouse Rock. Let's rock, everybody, Let's rock. Everybody was dancin' to the jailhouse rock..."

//The singing returns, it seems. The record for this one seems rather vintage, but we'll cared for nonetheless.//

//Today's theme is rebellion against stolen freedom, youthful and energetic.//​

17. WowGain

//Interruption//​

"What a beautiful night it is out here, but then again every night and day I get to spend with you all is the most beautiful day possible. In the news today, it appears a Caliphate weapons cache has been raided by unknown assailants who made off with several rocket launchers and scored of ammunition for these weapons. Additionally, the Caliphate has reported varying success in educating former Sundew Tribe Florans in their latest acquisition, New Basra, formerly Sarracenia. On Haven, it appears the Destroyer over Haven City has no signs of leaving the system any time soon, and the presence of allied ships near this destroyer and various infected ships has created a distinct sense of tension among Havenites, who greatly anticipate the return of their guaranteed safety. Enough about all the worries in the world though, I've got that universal panacea for all your ails, you've just got to Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly awayyyy, if you can use some exotic booze there's a bar if far Bombayyyyy, Comes fly with me, let's fly, let's fly awayyyy.."

//ばらばらばらばら

//The theme seems to be letting go of whatever troubles you and taking it easy//

18. WowGain

//Halt//
    "Good morning to all of you out there who've tuned in this fine day, may I say that you are looking particularly fabulous today. Yesterday in the news, we saw a public announcement from the new Emir of the territory of New Riyadh. Former Haven Senator, Saif Cassio. It is currently unknown what this means about how he came to resign from his post as Senator, and whether or not this has anything to do with the recent attacks upon the Federation and position of infected destroyers over the orbit of Haven City, though I imagine that information will find its way into circulation in the coming days. That's all for the news on my table this morning, though. Onto your daily entertainment. For those days when you just need a little extra help getting up in the morning. Help, yknow I need somebodyyy, Help not just anybodyy, You know I need someone, Heellpp.."

//It seems this is a live recording, even

//The theme of today is a plea for assistance, but from who?//​

19. WowGain

//.-.-.-.//​

"Hello out there to you all! I hope you're having an excellent night tonight. Tonight in the news, it seems our galaxy is now the host of something, strange, something that isn't quite understood yet. At around 10PM WGST, a massive burst of Tachyonic emissions typical of those seen in FTL-exit warps was picked up in the outer regions of the Fringe. Although this burst shared traits with FTL-exit emission patterns, it was on a scale entire orders of magnitude larger. A few brave explorers have gone to the source of these emissions, and what they've found is truly a humbling site. It appears that the Milky Way is now the home of a some odd twenty-three kilometer long ship. Its design is completely alien from ship designs that are typical of any of the large powers and empires in the galaxy, and the material that makes up its hull is so dense that ENDI scans have failed to register what may lie within it. Blast-doors are around three kilometers long, individually. So you all understand the scale that this ship carries, some of the largest ships in our galaxy are a mere kilometer in length, and those are gargantuan entities which have taken countless resources and trillions of pixels to construct. What has now warped into the outer realms of the Fringe makes our greatest weapons of interstellar combat look like mere bath toys in comparison. Whatever this means, I am.. I do not know. The ship so far has refused any hails, and has not sent any detectable communications out since its bombastic arrival. I can only pray that its intentions are benign, or else we may be facing a threat far greater than even that of the Godus Armada that stared down the Fringe's people two years ago. Enough news to make you nervous, though, time for your nightly entertainment. This tune hails back to the legends of an old Earth route, but it speaks to the wanderlust within us all, and even though few, if any, may know what the legend of this road truly was, we as Fringeans can all feel attuned to the tale of that ol' Route 66. It winds, from Chicago, to L.A., more that two-thou-sand miles, all, the way. Get'cher kicks, ooun Route- sixt-ay six..."

//The theme for tonight seems to be rather relaxed, as if trying to calm the audience, or maybe lull them into security..//

20. WowGain

//THETA IOTA MATRIX ESTHER THETA OSCILLATOR BETA ESTHER GAMMA IOTA NIL//​

//To those with the proper equipment, this tachyonic signal can be translated into video form. For those with that, the following is seen. If not, only audio is heard.//

//Following this transmission, the station goes back to automated play, starting with the following.//

//No identifiable theme can be made clear from the tracks that play following this//

(( Thanks to Pinkbat5 for the art, credey for their amazing post-work on the audio, as always, and to evanthebruce & Aleksandr for voicing the parts in this special transmission. ))