The Yellow Gremlin wants to have a shot at Staff

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Mr_Spetzer, Jul 20, 2019.

1. Mr_Spetzer

Mr_Spetzer New Arrival

Forum name: Mr_Spetzer (@Mr.Spetzer#1945)

Country/Timezone: United States/Mountain Time

Why do you want to be Staff?: After being apart of this community since almost the beginning, I’d like to attempt to give back to it and help it further than just being an active member. I’d like to help resolve issues and attempt to better help moderate the server in any way I can.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Though I seem to dislike certain people on the server, I truly long for an actual neutral voice on the server. I believe in evidence and the facts to back up such evidence. I feel I can look through a given issue and look it over with an eye without bias in any regard and be able to tell right from wrong in the given situation. Though I am passionate, which at times can be used for things that are not virtuous such as revenge and emotional outbursts. I wish to focus it on more pressing issues to the community that are not for my own selfish desires. I also have a bit of a knack of building in some aspects, even creating or re-purposing assets on my own time to create stuff that no one will ever actually see. Plus, as a bit of a writer, I would also like to help with events if possible.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Moderation, Building, Event Planning

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: No

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: N/A

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yes

What do you like about this community?: The somehow charming dysfunction and the endless hours of entertainment it has given me.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff? A little bit more of an education on the application systems, a bit too cluttered at first glance to make anything of it.

What are your weaknesses? Can get too invested in a topic, ranting like it’s my job, and an urge to argue with people who are too stupid for their own good.

Galaxy Citizen Characters: Dylan Spetzer, Lin Spetzer, Dr. James Sephen, Jakob Burns, Kyle Burns, Amy Baker, Jen, Sophia, Hunter, Pol.

Lange, Endiie and Nemo like this.
  2. PanKruk

PanKruk hi Gold Donator

no

Yz2 likes this.
  3. Mr_Spetzer

Mr_Spetzer New Arrival

That's like, your opinion man

Lange likes this.