// The Dragon's Anvil //

Discussion in 'Nexus Market' started by Bulphrog, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

// User Kane posts a page. //

Greetings, all. I am the owner of the blacksmithing business on Garlen, and have made a proper list of my services just for you.
    Blades and armaments by commission.
    From broadswords to sabers to even rapiers, I have experience in forging several kinds arms. Prices vary based on complexity and specification, but standard fairs range from 500px to 1,500px, and so on. I use my own personalized material, but will use a specific metal or alloy if desired.

Armor by commission.
    From treated leather, splint, to full plate, I am willing to forge and fit traditional and modern armors for a customer. Prices for these works are much more expensive, ranging from 900, 1,500, to 4,000px for complexity and time spent. NOTE: These costs can change and vary.

Jewelry.
    A new addition to my shop. I can make necklaces, rings, and bracelets in traditional Glitch craftmanship or more modern takes should a customer desire. Message for price listings.
    NOTE: Specific gemstones or material will have to be provided for an order.

// The listings are followed by a standard contact list, and a location on Garlen for those who wish to visit the shop in person. //​

Last edited: Feb 23, 2020
  2. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

// Update \\
    I am adding a new product to my wares:
    Sol Ember armaments: These weapons use the raw material to bolster the effects of a flame-wreathed one to a greater effect. To mitigate the structural integrity of such of a weapon, these are reinforced, and are thus a bit heavier.

The prices of these weapons will vary, but due to the volatile nature of working with Sol Embers and the extra time needed to make the weapon functional, these are at an increased price of 750px to 2,000px. The greater and more elaborate the design, the more it will value.