Storage Stick

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Large Zithron, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Large Zithron

Large Zithron New Arrival

Name: Maximum Storage Stick

Description: a 2 inch by 2 inch by 6 inch black rectangular prism that has three USB cable ports, weighs 5lbs

Abilities: Can store 8 petabytes of memory, has electromagnetic and weather proofed casing, with the data transfer on the USB ports is set at 130 gbps per second

Conditional Abilities (Optional): Can be used as a blunt force weapon

Limitations: Cannot survive 10 ft falls and prolonged exposure to water and electromagnetic discharges

Conditional Limitations (Optional): (Use this section for listing limitations that would be more applicable in niche situations that wouldn't always be relevant)

How does it work: It's basically a large futuristic solid state drive.

Flavor text: You need storage? You got it.

Referenced Technologies (Optional): Nop, just real life stuff

Attainability: Semi-Closed

Tags: Civilian

Category: Robotics

2. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

Hello @"Hypercube Tesseract"

I will be giving this application a fail without hesitation.
    The reasons are fairly simple. First, it is simply a SSD, and those do not require an application to use whatsoever. And second, it is listed as Semi-Closed without apparent reason. Semi-Closed implies that only certain people may have access to this device, yet nothing here indicates why access to such an item is limited (outside of having to purchase such a device). When making applications like these, unless there is a good reason for it to be semi-closed, it is best to mark it as open.
    In any case, you do not need to pass an application like this in order to use such storage devices.

3. Large Zithron

Large Zithron New Arrival

Ok, good to know, I was concerned about storage size issues and how big they could be, and I was going to sell them on the market as a special item so I made it semi closed

4. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.7.2 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

Seconded.