staff.exe

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by .exe, Sep 9, 2020.

1. .exe

.exe Galactic Commoner Impervium Donator

Forum name: .exe

Country/Timezone: California

Why do you want to be Staff?: I want to continue to help people as much as possible, keep trying to get events going on, just to continue to keep GC the way it is, if not, better.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I consist of humor, I am disciplined and matured, I love crafting/coming up with ideas for events or story writing, if someone is having a hard time I can definitely help them with getting back up on their feet.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?":
    Highest:
    - Moderating or to uphold the server rules in the server.
    - Mentoring or anything to do with answering questions or generally helping others with things they have problems with.
    - Lorewriting

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: No prior experience.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: N/A

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: I agree

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I do

What do you like about this community?: This community is more active than I've seen. Just a few weeks ago, I asked an admin about the GC server, "If GC were to die, no more members, just the staff or whoever runs the server, what would happen", and the response for it was breathtaking, especially for a big community server. I don't remember word for word but he basically said that if the server were to die off, the server would continue to stay up because in the end, it's just a bunch of friends playing and roleplaying together. GC is like a family to me, the only community I truly love due to its creativity and the bonds that are made or were made off this server. I have never expressed so much creativity in one community before but this one has me all over it since 2017 and for that, I thank you.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?
    - One thing, I don't have a filter. I have such a dark humor, I am afraid of saying anything because I feel as if I would regret it in the end. I swear a lot more than I should and I'm very loud lol.

What are your weaknesses?
    - No Filter
    - It's hard for me to understand some things sometimes.
    - I'll probably be busy with work or just trying to keep myself happy

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s):
    Elijah Drachen Ulmer (Achilles)
    General Ulr