Spiderman 3 Sandman was a good character with a wholesome message.

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Roren, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Roren

Roren Galactic Citizen

Forum name: Roren

Country/Timezone: US, EST

Why do you want to be Staff?: Because I like the server, and plan to help keep it running for a while.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I've had experience moderating for several big groups around the town, such as SOTUC(Sea of Thieves Unofficial Community Discord), and another one that is straight-up slipping my mind. Also a number of smaller, but still quite large, groups.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Probably general discord and forum moderation first, with building coming at a later date.(Shit computer.)

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yos.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: Low Tier moderator for SOTUC, basically dealt with the basic shit like "no yelling profanities" or "yeah i'll give you that role". I was quite good at it, too.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Active as I can be.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yeah.

What do you like about this community?: I like you. <3

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff? Give me money.(Don't give me money.) I could probably use a general thwack on the wrist every now and then. I'm investing my full time into this group now, and I don't want to fuck anything up.

What are your weaknesses? My sleep schedule is fuuuuuuuuucked up. Also, trying to get my temper under control. I'm not gonna ban someone for not liking them, though.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Tolkin, V, Vadim, yadda yadda, 90% of them are in my signature.

2. D&K

D&K Galactic Commoner

Yeah yeah yeah requieemmo oh owoahhh

WowGain and Roren like this.
  3. Roren

Roren Galactic Citizen

Wah? Wah? Wah? Wah? Wah? Wah?