Skid Bad

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Skid, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skid

Skid God Incarnate Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Forum Name: Skid [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Age: 17 [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Country/Timezone: Canada/Mountain Time [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Why do you want to be Staff?: Why do I want to be staff? The current lack of active graders is what pushed me to apply for staff. There's really only two staff members doing any grading currently, which leads to people waiting over a month for applications to be graded. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What skills can you bring to the staff team?: So, just what am I bringing to the table here? Well, I've always considered myself to be fairly good at writing, which translates to lore writing and app grading. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?: If it hasn't been made obvious by now, I'm most interested in joining the org team. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: No. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]If yes, where? What were your responsibilities?: N/A [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Of course. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will not affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I do not. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Galaxy Citizen Character name: Listing characters I'm actually active on: Alla, Ikina, Lazuli, Marie, Taylor, Testament, Wright, and 337. [/font]

[font=Roboto, RobotoDraft, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]What do you like about this community?: Without a doubt, the members of GC. While I'm sure it's been different for several other people, I feel like when I first joined GC, people were pretty accepting of me over all. I've a habit of picking up hobbies and moving on after a time, but GC's managed to keep me hooked for around six months now and it's definitely because of other members of GC.[/font]

2. gregpeters

gregpeters New Arrival

yes :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3. GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill

GodDinoKillDinoGodManKill New Arrival

Actually knows how to make a character

4. Ninin

Ninin New Arrival

yes please

5. *Kaio*

*Kaio* Hacker Badman Gold Donator

Good guy, even better staff member

+1

6. Hjalmar

Hjalmar New Arrival