// Rusbé Snacks ! 25 boxes ! \\

Discussion in 'Nexus Market' started by Shantis, May 5, 2019.

1. Shantis

Shantis New Arrival

Hello everyone. As part of paying for a previous job, I received 35 boxes with 50 units each of russet crisp, flavored steak with cheddar. The validity of the boxes is 2 years. If Iconsume everything by myself is crazy, I am selling informally to anyone who has an interest.

In the market, the price is 5px per unit each bag. I'm interested in selling every box, unopened, by 150 px, leaving 3 px each one of the 50 units inside of the box for a price reference.

I have 30 boxes at disposal. I can sell all 30 boxes or individual boxes. Not selling any unity or openning boxes. Contat Lana Blackstone ( @Shantis )

((Image for funny reference of the product, ignore the japanese text))
    [​IMG]

Khaos likes this.
  2. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

// User Lavender_Reaper submits a request to purchase 5 of the boxes, coming to a total of 750px if math serves correctly. //

Shantis likes this.
  3. Shantis

Shantis New Arrival

*Sends the invoice of the order, requesting data for the delivery, scheduling date and time for delivery of the boxes of the product*

Khaos likes this.
  4. Khaos

// A location is provided, namely an address located on Haven. Timing is-as convenient for the seller, as a robot is available at any time to make the exchange if the purchaser isn't available. //

Shantis likes this.
  5. Shantis

Shantis New Arrival

*The product is delivered, along with a copy of the invoice, on-site and dates previously scheduled within business hours*

Khaos likes this.
  6. Khaos

// And of course, its paid in full. //