//Purgatory News Network Terminal

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PadLock, Jul 10, 2017.

1. PadLock

PadLock New Arrival

// After months of silence, what seems to be a PNN report slips out of the Purgatorian nexus.\

PURGATORY NEWS NETWORK

NEWS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 22nd, 3284

LEAD STORY: HAPPY DAYS FOR SCHOOL GRADUATES
    By Duane Stanton

Purgatory is a mess, guys. I'm not sure how many are dead, but I'm holed up here in downtown District 180. I don't care about what this new government says about this being District 30. The reds are everywhere, and the freaks broke out of their fields. Check this:

//A video is available to be watched. If played, it brings up a shaky video from inside a shelled building, a few cans littering the floor can be seen as the camera is brought up to a poorly boarded window. Lining the street are more buildings in dire shape. The camera points down, looking at two squads of Purgatorian soldiers on either side, each painted teal or red. They have weapons drawn, pointed at each other as two lone soldiers meet in the middle of the road. They take off their helmets, yelling and waving weapons. The teal is a Knife-Ear with a shock of pink hair, the Red: a black haired human. Gunfire erupts as the two begin fighting. The cameraman backs away from the window, the video ending with a curse. Video end.\​

Shit like this is all over the place. I've been on the run for weeks. I can see one of those abandoned news broadcasting buildings from where I am now. I need help.

//The rest of the report is older news, dating back a few weeks. The poster seems to have tried removing the rest of the report, but was cut short.\​

ENTERTAINMENT
    SPORTS
    POLITICS

UNDERCRYPT DECLARED OPEN TO OFFWORLDERS
    COMMUNIST RESISTANCE MOUNTING
    SUBHUMAN UNREST! WHAT DOES THIS SPELL FOR THE FUTURE?
    ECHOS: WHO ARE THEY AND WHY ARE THEY HERE​
    SCIENCE
    OnS ROBOTICS DEPARTMENT UNDER FLAK AFTER EXPERIMENTAL SI ESCAPES
    ADVANCEMENTS IN HYPERSPACE STUDY, CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION​

//Soon after this is posted, it seems to disappear from the Purgatorian nexus. It remains here, with a comment section open.\​