//Nexeon.nex/EtherEther

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Ryanatorx, May 12, 2021.

1. Ryanatorx

Ryanatorx Galactic Officer Community Monitor Gold Donator

//On a moderately popular subscription-based service called Nexeon is a relatively low-popularity photography account.//

[​IMG]

Subscribes: 39

Select Membership Level:
    TIER ONE: 15 PX per Month

Thank you so much for your support! At this tier, you gain access to my monthly landscapes and nature photos.

TIER TWO: 20 PX per Month

Thank you!!!! Gain access to photo sets early and monthly editing videos to see what I do!

TIER THREE: 30 PX per Month

I love you! Will send a signed physical copy of my best photo each month to you (only for telenetwork available people, sorry :{ )

ABOUT EtherEther:

[​IMG]

About Me:

Hi! I'm Ether and I like to go to cool places and do cool stuff. My passion is for photography and where-ever I go, I'm always on the lookout for beautiful landscapes and cool critters! I also like leather and pastel-goth fashion (as you can see :} ). Most of my day I am hiking and adventuring around to look for cool places and animals to take pictures of for you guys, or editing what I already have! While it isn't the focus, I'm always in at least one of the monthly pictures :}

My camera is a Comla 5320 HDX, and I use a Trinity 4 tripod. The HovercamDeluxe is on my wishlist, but for now, food has to come first! All of my editing is done in Astropal11 Pro.

Why Nexeon?

Nexeon only takes a 5% cut and only if you make over 2000 px monthly, so it is a better pick for me than NexFans or other services like that. The money goes to my living expenses so I don't have to get a day job, which would cut into the time I want to spend making my art!

What do you get?

Exclusive access to my pictures! Most of this stuff is listed in the Tiers section. Also, if I'm torn between a couple locations, I will sometimes host polls to let you guys decide! :}

All pictures are ultra high-res and offered in the usual standard formats. Tier 2 will also get my .APL files to see all the edits I did!

If you are interested in a previous set, send me a private message and we can work something out. I might set up a back-shop in the future but right now I don't think there's the interest

How do payments work?

The charge comes out when I send out art sets, and only once per month! So if I miss a month for personal reasons or sickness or anything like that, you guys don't get charged. If you are Tier 3 and are off telenetwork, I can't really get you your photos :{ so while I appreciate it, I won't be able to get you the physical copy.

For any professional (or personal!) reasons to reach out to me, I can be reached either in my DMs here or on NexChat at EtherEther.

Recent Samples!
    [​IMG]
    This one was at the Nothing Fields, which earned its name but is absolutely breathtaking!
    [​IMG]
    And here's me there having a blast! A cool snake was crawling on me but I didn't get a picture. Still a good day :}

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    nenin, Pinkbat5, Cheffy and 2 others like this.
  2. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

//User archy3 subscribes to tier 1.//

ThatCabbage and Ryanatorx like this.
  3. nenin

nenin New Arrival

//User muythuy subscribes to tier 1.//

4. Exon

Exon Galactic Enforcer

//User Aria032 subscribes to tier 1.//

5. Teldrassil

Teldrassil Galactic Officer

//User Unity subscribes to tier 1.//

crumchy, Ryanatorx and ThatCabbage like this.
  6. crumchy

crumchy pet food taster Silver Donator

//User harmacist2 subscribes to tier 2.//

7. Ryanatorx

//The Monthly Nexeon rewards go out! This month is focused on the grasslands and mountains of the Nothing Fields. Beautiful sights to behold, all carefully taken. The T2 subscribers get some images of a wintery location- Timmersby. Some rough shots of the bar, and unedited images of the frozen lake. Early access!//

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Quazwerty456, TriReef and Exon like this.
  8. Ryanatorx

//Instead of the monthly rewards going out, instead its a message!//

Hi everyone. Floran was in accident. Is okay! But had to get surgery and was not able to put together or edit photos for this month. Will not be charging. Fully recovered, and next month will be better!

//Attached is a picture of the floran in question clearly laying in a hospital bed with an IV in their right arm, giving a peace sign and a smile.//

Quazwerty456, nenin and Exon like this.
  9. Ryanatorx

//Yeah, I fucked up and forgot about this! Rewards went out last month, and this month too! The locations in question are Timmersby, and an undisclosed mountainous region which Ether was 'invited to by a friend :}'

T2s get a preview of a strange and alien location with black and purple complimenting most of the image. Where could it be!//

Quazwerty456 likes this.