Mason Sharpe, the return!

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by CabbageGod, Feb 14, 2022.

1. CabbageGod

CabbageGod New Arrival

General Information

Name:Mason Sharpe
    Date of Birth: exact date unknown
    Sexuality: pansexual
    Nationality: space?
    Religion: atheist
    Theme Music:
    Friends: Money
    Enemies: No such thing. Just competition
    Citizenship Status: free man
    Skills: mechanics,specifically with old world tech and sharpshooter
    Personality: Absurd
    Phobias: Boredom and Emotional vulnerability
    Dislikes: chatty Kathy's
    Extra:

Physical Appearance

Physical Description: Pale skin with green dyed hair. Has gained muscle definition in prison.
    Tech and Augments used: Tazer hand (gotta ask 9k or somebody who remembers Mason to see if it's still okay)
    Height: 6'2
    Race: w
    Species: human

Backstory and More

On-going Story: its been almost 8 years since Mason was arrested in The Fringe and sent to maximum security prison. Thanks to a lot of pixels and a very good lawyer, his sentence has been cut short. After sending his inner circle to operate facilities in other star systems, Mason remains in Fringe to pick up the pieces of his company
    Backstory: Mason, ceo of Sharpe Strike Enterprises was once is pseudo famous crimelord in the Fringe, making most money from the production and selling of high grade weaponry, making the majority of his profit through high volume trades with private military and mercenary groups.
    Spoilers:
    Inspirations: all of you. This was my very first character when I joined almost a decade ago. Mason is how I learned to rp, and it's a very big wish of mine to bring him back)

dzalamaj and ThatCabbage like this.