//man and co. freight- seeking crew//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by Yz2, Jun 30, 2022.

?

cuil

1. cuil

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. man

100.0%
  1. Yz2

Yz2 Galactic Enforcer Staff Member Community Monitor Gold Donator

//an advert pops up on a semi-popular job-seeking site. it's formatted really really badly.//
    //tags: [cargo] [shipping] [manual labor] [spacer]//

upload_2022-6-30_20-25-12.png

1. hello. my name is Cuil Man. i may not be completely unknown to you all. i was a former senator of Haven for a term. apart from that, i have been spending most of my time over the last two years crewing a one-man corvette, and ferrying cargo throughout Civspace and the Fringe. however, the time has come to upgrade.

my old pride and joy, the manmobile, has been scrapped, and i have used the funds and earnings to purchase a brand new Frigate. in order to carry out my operations on this new vessel, i need a crew! though my work has taken me far away for periods, i know all too well how competent my fellow Fringegoers can be in various aspects. and so, i would like to hire new companions.

i require various roles for a spacefaring crew. i want to transform my one-man operation into a small homegrown company. i will need legal consultants, security, navigators, and other roles. a frigate is much harder work than a corvette. those of you who know me from my time on Haven, or know me personally, should be well aware of my beliefs towards worker welfare. so i absolutely guarantee you that you will be taken care of.

upload_2022-6-30_20-27-45.png

well, that is all from me today. i will expend my one capital letter of the day on a heartfelt statement:
    //i want You!//

Attached Files:

Pinkbat5, Ryanatorx and TriReef like this.