LucyGoose's Characters

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by LucyTheGoose, Sep 25, 2020.

1. LucyTheGoose

LucyTheGoose New Arrival

General Information
    Name: Chrome (Ch-roa-mai)
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Relationship status: Single
    Skills: Mechanics, Engineering, Weapon design, weapon maintenance.
    Personality Type: INTJ
    Personality: She can be sympathetic and caring, but can also get way too absorbed into her work.
    Phobias: Ceraunophobia (fear of thunder and Lightning), Cleisiophobia (fear of being locked in an enclosed place), Ommetaphobia (the fear of going blind)
    Likes: Favorite food is pancakes. She likes cats and dogs.
    Dislikes: Spicy food and blind people
    Current residence: Her ship
    Financial standing: Middle-class.
    Extra: Her favorite planet that she has visited was an oceanic planet with a single island on it. She hopes she can travel back to it to build a retirement home there.

Physical Appearance
    Physical Description: Chrome is a pink-colored Novakid whose brand is a heart
    Height:5'4"
    Race: Novakid
    Brand: Heart

Personal Weaponry
    Chrome is simple; she has a steel revolver that she carries at all times and a customized assault rifle that she built herself. She only caries this when she's on her ship or when shes on an unfamiliar planet.

Weapon Info
    Steel Ballistic Revolver:
    Cylinder: Holds eight 9x19mm rounds
    Customized Ballistic Assault rifle:
    Magazine: Holds forty-five 5.56x45mm rounds
    Flashlight-integrated grip.
    Uses Iron sights.

Backstory and more
    On-going Story: Currently works as a mechanic and weaponsmith on her ship.
    Backstory: "As a kid, I always had a knack for messing with ships, vehicles, and other machines, as I grew older I unknowingly started running with a group of bandits who I thought of as a family. I learned how to fix their guns and other weaponry they brought to me for a small payment of pixels. Butting heads with the local authorities through our business eventually lead to the death of many of the gang members. Eventually, After loosing all of them I realized their crimes. It hurt that the people who I called family were criminals, though I saw their way of life as fun and exhilarating! Running from town to town, bringing in criminals and people wanted dead or alive; though they never had me kill anybody I found it almost free. It invokes a sense of adrenaline that I myself haven't been able to replicate. Now that they are gone I find myself jumping from system to system working on ships and weapons for mercenaries or people who have crash-landed on planets I pass by. I have, though, heard of a place where I can finally stay and possibly set up a shop. I'm on my way there now, hopefully, I can make some friends!"

Inspirations: My main inspiration for this character was steampunk, the whole concept made me think of a Novakid, and I wanted her to be a steampunk weapon-smith and mechanic but I realized I couldn't use a mod here on the server so I just went with mechanic and weapon-smith in general.
    Extra: If not in a city looking for parts, you can usually find her in the back of her ship working on parts for another person's ship or weapons.

Reference Images
    Chrome3.png