Let's just see what happens.

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Bulphrog, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Bulphrog

Bulphrog The All-Phrogger Staff Member Community Monitor

Forum Name: Bulphrog

Why do you want to be staff?: Toss folks into the furnace once more. Tend to community in the meantime.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Used to be a grader back a year or two, as well as offer advice/other general words to other staff and members alike. Can do PR if need be, as well as story/world-build.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?":

1. Tend to the furnace.
    2. Grade applications when needed.
    3. General community watch, knock some heads if need be.
    4. Perhaps not enforcement, but, will work with what's given.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Yerp.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: Here. I used to be a pretty reliable monitor back in my time, if not slightly reclusive as I spent most of my time grading and working out tech-stuff. I then became moderator for a longer stint, and had some involvements with enforcement and pr, but not as much as grading. One to three instances, max.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yerp.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Sure.

What do you like about this community?: The story-telling and a good portion of the community. Met some really good friends through GC, and had some pretty enjoyable experiences. I've seen GC go through its ups and downs, even left a few times, but I always kept an eye on it in one way or another, just to see what was up.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: Tech. I am experienced in a fair bit of the tech that used to be a prevalent thing in older GC, but to be a bit more up to date with the general ideas that are brought up, I'd probably need a bit of assistance.

What are your weaknesses?: Tech. Enforcement I can easily swallow my pride for, and PR I can easily do otherwise.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Abraxas Kane, Percival Kane, Aries, and Vantawood currently.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
    Mir likes this.
  2. Mir

Mir The Kentucky Fried Cyborg Impervium Donator

+1, You seem like a rather upstanding bloke, plus that event a few weeks ago was well written and fun. Terrified of what the furnace could be, but looking forwards to finding out.

3. Cloudydays

Cloudydays New Arrival

+1 hehe le funne gc veteran furnace joke