Lesslyn Airgid Luidh Stùiricke II

Discussion in 'Character Information' started by zecon125, Apr 22, 2019.

1. zecon125

zecon125 Lizzer Staff Member Moderator Bronze Donator

Lesslyn Airgid Luidh Stùiricke II
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    General Information
    First name: Lesslyn
    Middle name(s): Airgid Luidh
    Surname: Stùiricke II
    Alias: Leslie;LeslieS❤
    Date of birth: Ninth of March, 3250
    Species: Avian
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Relationship status: Taken with Catia de Guanciale
    Current residence: The S.Y. Golden Refuge
    Other Properties: Capital District Penthouse, Renderan Estate, Yggdrasil Vacation Home, Renaize Compound
    Social status: High
    Occupation: Fashion Designer, Brand Owner, Politician, and more.
    Wealth: Affluent​

[​IMG]
    Traits of Voice
    Accent: Drama Queen / Renderan-Italian
    Language spoken: Italian, Avosian, Battlecant, Common
    Other languages known: Thaniik, Axolotian
    Style of speaking: Calm and even-toned, with a rehearsed or in-control quality. Never stumbles verbally.
    Volume of voice: Mellow and moderate in volume.​

[​IMG]
    Physical Appearance
    Height: 6’5’’ (195.5 cm)
    Weight: 154 lb (69.8 kg)
    Eye Color: Shining gold.
    Feather colors: Eggshell white face, inky black everywhere else.
    Plumage style: Large collar sprouting from the neck and back of head, dyed with rainbow tips.
    Shape of face: Diamond.
    Makeup: Blue eyeshadow with pronounced eyelashes.
    Distinguishing features: Massive collar plumage, cybernetic eyes.
    Build of body: ‘Hourglass’
    Dominant Talon: Right.
    Posture: Straight.
    Typical clothing: Well tailored business suit, double breasted with gold highlights and black body. Gold cuffs with black gloves. Suit vest is either white or black, with a dress shirt of the other color beneath, and a tie that matches the vest. Dark slacks with brown heeled boots.
    Is seen by others as: 'Corrupt Politician'​

[​IMG]
    Character Details
    Fears: ???
    Goals: ???
    General attitude: Curious, warm, and aloof.
    Religious values: Raised Christian, generally agnostic.
    Education: Well homeschooled via technology and very many nannies.
    Intelligence: Machiavellian; Quick-witted, if not mentally trained.
    Sociability: Stilted, but polite and charismatic.​

[​IMG]
    Health Information
    Illnesses: None
    Allergies: None
    Sleeping habits: Consistent and scheduled. ‘Like clockwork’
    Energy level: Average
    Eating habits: Specialized diet. Very small meals very often.
    Memory: Elephantine.
    Unhealthy habits: Vanity, former alcoholism and drug dependency, slight transhumanism.​

[​IMG]
    Combat
    Peaceful or violent: Nonviolent, unless necessary.
    Weapon (if applicable): Cane-hammer, HE glove, or derringer.
    Style of fighting: Brutal.​

[​IMG]
    History
    [​IMG]
    Find out IC.
    [​IMG]
    Gallery

Last edited: Oct 16, 2019
  2. zecon125

[​IMG]
    Relationship Details
    (Color Coordinated)

Sweetheart - Adorable - Cute - Quaint - Darling - Droll - Prosaic - Non-Conformist
    Bjolnir - "The best bodyguard a girl could ask for- Obedient, loyal, useful."

Catia de Guanciale - "You've managed to occupy a curious mental niche, now haven't you? Loyal. Obedient. Useful. Nonthreatening. All very good qualities to have in my book. But is there something more?"

Cirillo de Guanciale - "Cirillo darling, how I long for days passed. But now is now, and matters are at hand. I've never been a forgiving girl. You know that."

Mona de Guanciale - "Her? Cirillo, honey, you could do much better than some wash-up psychoanalyst who thinks she knows anything about anything. But you've made your choice."

Giorno de Guanciale - "He's never been a happy child, has he? He's no threat, but if he keeps looking for love in his Familia's hearts, he'll drive himself mad."

Antonio de Guanciale - "A fossil of a man. Not to be so easily trifled with, neither am I."

Lorch Tigren - "A proper doll. Reminds me of myself, before I took on the brand. He doesn't deserve what's come to him."

Sinji Ekta - "A long path you've come down, non? No end in sight. No concrete goal. But you keep walking. Perhaps it'll work out for you."

Dave Ward - "Currently misguided, appearance-focused, but friendly, nonthreatening, and useful. I'll meet with him soon enough."

Arjun Kapur - "Heroes never prosper, and you have no idea what you're trying to do. You alone can not fix the galaxy. Worse, you've slighted me in attempt, and show no signs of stopping."

Rose Avalice - "Oh, darling, a lady need not gossip. Just steer clear of this one."

Telroth Inperra - "He's lucky to have vanished."

Leda Portia - "He can't bear to see me successful. The envy on his face suits him."

Illidia Duskairon - "She acts like she has nothing to lose. I've never been fond of smug superiority from those below me. It's truly a shame that she keeps shooting herself in the foot."

Nomos - "Smart enough to win a case. Simple enough to keep in mind. Manic enough to point at issues. If only he had better fashion sense."

Vittoria de Angelo - "If she had a brain, she might be dangerous.- But I've dealt with obsessive fangirls before."

Xexanoth - "Standoffish, but cooperative. At very least, we have the foundation of a prosperous formal relationship."

Lesslyn Airgid Luidh Stùiricke I - "She got what she deserved."

Mildred Airgid Luidh Stùiricke - "She didn't deserve what she got. But I can't fix that now."

HG-07/70122 'Fork' - "He acts like this alliance of ours is temporary, or I'm not to be trusted. This may be best amended."

■■-■■/■■■■■ 'Immortal' - "He plays the same game as I. At least we both know what to expect."

Polyima - "She has a good head on her shoulders regarding the Ruin, but that isn't a high achievement. She seems rather motivated by revenge. And she gave birth to Rose."

Sidero Iscariot - "A misfit thing that Catia enjoys the company of. Seems decently smart, but would sooner work against then with me."

Lee Jackson - "A reclusive thing that Catia enjoys the company of. Seems decently smart, but would sooner work against then with me."

Belle Parry - "A lovely model, and a woman in a very unique position. It pays to have her friendship."

Chalk Parry - "Belle's nervous husband. Decent at art."

Robin Flynn - "Not the brightest, is she? She's got a handle in robotics, though, which may be useful."

Gary Spir Jelioviasi - "Another man who would rather be with me then against, and that is as far as our relationship goes. I can trust in that, at least, and his company has often been helpful."

Lothario - "He's doing his best, I'll give him that. His current set of allies seem lacking, and he likes to hear himself speak. But he can be useful."

Diana Cilvay - "Your work is circular, and your logic is shallow, but when you put your mind to something, it tends to be done. That drive is almost unmatched."

Alexander Nehuisa - "A traitor. Slighting me isn't a wise move, especially not while in my debt."

Kari Po - "A lovely artist, getting exactly the recognition she deserves."

Masina Ho'okoe - "She is more fury then she is moth, and that fire will consume her, if I don't snuff it out first."

Martinez Jackson - "A man of ideals with no hand in power politics, it is a wonder he's lasted this long, or that Haven has lasted this long under him."

(If you think I missed you, say something.)

Ryanatorx and ThatCabbage like this.
  3. zecon125

~ Updated ~

ThatCabbage likes this.