legendary fluff

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Teldrassil, Jun 14, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Teldrassil

Teldrassil Galactic Officer

After what seems like days, weeks, months of wandering aimlessly through the dark tunnels of the Undercrypt, you finally take a well-deserved and long-needed rest - you’ve lost two of your number and you fear that you’ll lose more. Supplies are running out, you’re going to need to return to the surface soon. Morale is lower than it’s ever been; the party sick and wounded. Unsure how much longer you can sustain this fanciful journey, you hesitate to move forwards - the realisation that your efforts are proving fruitless looms above your head like a cloud of steel.

And then finally... you see it; levitating above the ground and encased in an otherworldly glow of light - forcing you to squint as you gaze upon it. Slowly, you approach; basking in awe at it’s glory. You reach out... and grab it. The quest is complete.

What is the artifact you’ve been seeking?

(Bit of a different style but was fun to write up. List stuff like name, powers, myths surrounding the object - things like that, go wild. Also, I encourage you to go answer all the fluff that exists, here’s a fun one: https://galactic-citizen.com/threads/gc-smash-ballot.1990/)

SilverGallium, Khaos, Cheffy and 2 others like this.
  2. schizothotep

schizothotep Ozymandias's very own Diamond Donator

bro you can just make one thread for all your fluff questions you know that
    doesn't clutter the forum as much :/

also holden would probably find a gun that helps him delete all qarins from existence. that, and kill all psions.

Teldrassil likes this.
  3. Teldrassil

I probably could, and I will if others share the same view. Just makes it easier to answer individual questions. I’m mainly just trying to get people active and inspired to make fun posts in here.

4. Ryanatorx

Ryanatorx Galactic Officer Community Monitor Gold Donator

these are good Pankruk is wrong

xex reaches out and gets the Button That Kills The Ruin

ThatCabbage, Khaos and Teldrassil like this.
  5. schizothotep

schizothotep Ozymandias's very own Diamond Donator

you hate me cuz im right bitch

6. Cheffy

Cheffy La Creatura Bronze Donator

The key to traveling to Hyperia.

Khaos and Teldrassil like this.
  7. Teldrassil

Idk where that is but it sounds snazzy

Khaos likes this.
  8. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Moderator Diamond Donator

100% dont listen to him lol, please keep posting as many of these threads as possible. i sincerely really like them and our forums aren't used nearly as much as they should be anyway

dave would be seeking a soul gem. i don't know if they're still canon or what, and he's never heard of their existence canonically, but they're generally pretty epic if you know how to use them (they can set things on fire, output a lot of power, or bend matter to your will, etc depending on the type). he'd probably try to use it to destroy something immediately after. maybe become evil, For Real This Time. I don't think Dave would willingly enter the UC for any reason other than helping friends or seeking an artifact that powerful

archie is also very likely to enter the UC, as she's the adventurous type. she'd go for anything that was relevant to floran culture or "just seemed cool", if she thought she had a good chance of actually getting it

Khaos, Cheffy and Teldrassil like this.
  9. 9K

9K Galactic Officer Staff Member Administrator Diamond Donator

I like them.

Belle would probably find something neat to add to her collection of souvenirs and other things scattered around her ship. Probably some old musical record.

10. ThatCabbage

ThatCabbage Galactic Citizen Impervium Donator

Diana would probably try to get some kind of secret Cultivator artifact that might help her find how to dunk on the ruin or at least preserve life in the universe should people fail to contain it, as much as she hates everyone who lives in the milky way.

SilverGallium and Teldrassil like this.
  11. inactive account

inactive account Inactive Account Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Fenyang would seek the legendary weapon. He doesn't know what it would be, how it would function, or even if one exists, but he seeks it.

Moon would wind up having a Qarin, entirely on accident.

Cat stand.

Teldrassil likes this.