//Just a little kindness//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by PointyBoi, Apr 29, 2020.

1. PointyBoi

PointyBoi Galactic Commoner

// A video is uploaded onto the Nexus by a user named Kealohi //

The video starts by a simple white screen that soon fades away as the fluffy hand of an anoloa is moved away from whatever lens was filming. It only takes a second or two before the camera adapts to the new scenery, the image clears and the insect like alien, as well as their surrounding, can be seen.

The short moth like being is sitting down onto a couch, in a room that would almost look like a grandmother’s house, with a datapad screen standing at their side. Nothing is on the monitor for the moment being.

The anoloa is mostly of a pure white color, along with dark eyes and large antennas, though a bit of yellow could be seen above his mouth and on his chest where some fluff was sticking out of his ample and colorful clothes.

Soon, he spoke up.

“Hi people of the Nexus! My name is Kealohi. I have been in the Fringe for a couple months now and although I have met great people and had extremely enjoyable times here so far, its obvious the place has some issues.

I think everyone could enjoy a little more kindness and generosity around here so this is why im proposing a little something for everyone willing to do a good action – and hopefully – create a better living environment for all of those who live here!”

Kealohi then reached to the side, grabbing hold of the datapad and setting it onto their laps, screen facing the camera

“Some of you may have heard of that concept before, but I think that any extra person who learns about it and applies it could bring so much more happiness to this world!”

On the screen of the datapad appears this

[​IMG]

“So basically, here we see a…uh, diagram or whatever its called. Doesn’t matter! Anyway, see the little guy at the bottom? This person represents…Well, you! Or more precisely anyone who decides to take part of this willingly.

What im asking is for you to be this initial dude and help two persons! Does not matter who. Strangers, friends…You just help them! A nice gesture; AND you ask nothing from them, but to help two persons themselves. This way, we create an always growing chain of kindness and good gestures!”

The anoloa stops for a moment, looking toward the objective ahead soon after

“And that’s…kind of it, really!” The anoloa said cheerfully

“You can just comment what you think about this whole thing. Or say who you would like to help and if you did, how did it go and did they accept the conditions? Anyway, that’s all! Thanks~”

Kealohi reaches forward, turning off the camera

// That’s all the post//

2. Cheffy

Cheffy La Creatura Bronze Donator

// Witchy likes this post //

PointyBoi likes this.
  3. Nemo

Nemo Leader of the Rat Crew Staff Member Community Monitor Diamond Donator

//User ClaíomhSolais responds.//
    shut the fuck uuuuuuuup

4. Teldrassil

Teldrassil Galactic Officer