Is early clotch acquirement via mod allowed?

Discussion in 'Help Center' started by BLU REMOTE, Jul 25, 2017.

1. BLU REMOTE

BLU REMOTE New Arrival

I have an amazing mod called Wardrobe Interface which allow to basically get any clothing/cosmetic/armor in the whole game.

The main use of this mod is easly getting item to customize your character more easily.

Is this mod allowed to be used in the server? (I will only use clothing (purple cap, red cultist chestpiece, pink mysterious greave and a grey medic backpack), no armor are involved in this)

2. Capslock

Capslock you're all nerds Ex-Staff Event Builder

We don't really care what mods you use on the server as long as it's SFW for others and doesn't add any assets. 

3. WowGain

WowGain Bara King Staff Member Administrator Bronze Donator Event Builder

The stats on in-game items mean absolutely nothing to any roleplay on GC, and it is encouraged to cheat when it comes to things like quickly upgrading your ship, using the RP Tech to disable all damage to your character, and spawning items for the purpose of roleplay.

4. inactive account

inactive account Inactive Account Ex-Staff Impervium Donator

Any modifications to the game that involve existing assets (HUDs and interfaces are excluded from this as they are client-side) are fine. Wardrobe is a good example of this, as I use that too.

Yes, you are free to use that mod on server as it is client-sided and doesn't mess with anyone.