Introduction on the new forum by a sad purple boy

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Khaos, Jun 26, 2017.

?

Will you buy my rope?

1. Yes.

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Give it to me now please.

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Do they come as pre-tied nooses?

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  1. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

Hi guys.

Okay, so this is where I say hello to all of you stinky boys (and girls) on the forum. Hello new and old, welcome to Galactical Denizen, allow me to say hello yes quite indeed.

Yeah uh, I have no direction planned for this post, mostly an introduction because that's what's hip with the forums these days. Yes, hi. I am Khaos, kinda known for my Haven senator Gary Noose, among too many other characters that I play infrequently.

Oh! Tell you what, kiddies, let's make something out of this little introduction here. A little Q/A if you will, but before getting to screaming at you to give me unnecessary attention, I suppose I might as well give some background on my time in the mystical land of GC. The land of Scifi whose uncle is into fantasy games a bit much.

Anyway! I'm literally typing this in the manner that I think, and I want to come off as genuine as I can, and thus I'm not pressing that gosh darn backspace key unless it's a typo. Let's get onto the tale of sadboy Khaos.

Once upon a time that was actually only just one year ago, I joined the server. Via a friend mentioning it to me, actually! I took the test, joined, and really didn't even touch the forums until a month after playing. As for my earliest experiences, I started off with a typical first-character with not much interesting going for them COUGH bountyhunter COUGH. This character was quickly replaced with a simple trader, Corvega, and so on from there I passed on from good rp, to bad rp, to eventually finding myself to where i am today. I've gotten my circles of buddies ol pals ol chums, as I'm sure everyone else here has. And it's been fun, if life-consuming at times. Y'know how it is. Participating in so many different circles of Roleplayers that the hair is falling away from my head and my spine contorts into a permanent hunch. That all aside, I enjoy the community here so yes hello hi I play Gary yes and Visitants (Echos whateverthefudiahg you want to call them), among other things.

Anyway that's enough endless rambling from me that nobody will bother to read. Ask questions and I will provide answers, so maybe we can get to know each other or something. I should stop typing now.

Goodbye old forum, hello new one.

2. Dorfus

Dorfus Sword Fiend

first

3. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

The answer: A man and a worm are in a knife fight. Which one do you eat?

4. Dorfus

Dorfus Sword Fiend

knife