I finally got round to it.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Teldrassil, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Teldrassil

Teldrassil Galactic Citizen

Hi. I iz RPer.

I’ve been hanging around in the disc for a while now but I haven’t gotten around to this quite yet. So I am just going to introduce myself?

I have RPed off and on for almost 5 years now and I still get very confused 24/7, especially with a relatively unfamiliar setting - so please forgive my minor slip-ups.

I started RP in WoW but I really sucked back then because I was new to it all. My character was a mess, I constantly mixed IC and OOC and in all honesty I was just really annoying, I want to punch me. I was baaaaaaaad.

And then I got into D&D, watched a bunch of videos and got better (I hope) to the point where I feel a lot more comfortable RPing than I did before; even if I have regressed back to perpetually confused, overly-enthusiastic newbie.

Eventually I moved onto SW:TOR where I officered in a couple guilds and swiftly found out that I am not good at being manipulative and underhanded (Sith RP is a scary place) and I think that that seeded some self doubt anout my RP skills that I am trying to overcome.

Anyway, ramble over. Best pizza topping?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2020
    TriReef, Dekerrex and Pinkbat5 like this.
  2. TrIpTiCuS

TrIpTiCuS Galactic Commoner

Pineapple. Fight me.

Teldrassil likes this.
  3. Teldrassil

Fruit has always been a staple ingredient of pizza. I have no qualms against pineapple.

Mir and TrIpTiCuS like this.
  4. ZedZooks

ZedZooks New Arrival

D&D!
    Favourite race/class combo? or maybe just a favourite character of yours?

Teldrassil likes this.
  5. Teldrassil

I played a forest gnome rogue that’s story was that she works for a newspaper (Eberron) but got stuck doing the gossip column and so set out to do adventuring to get interesting stories. I’d constantly jot down party shenanigans and give them a headline. It was a lot of fun.

ZedZooks likes this.
  6. ZedZooks

ZedZooks New Arrival

My Bard in my current campaign is selling exaggerated versions of the party's exploits as short novels in his college.
    I'm normally the one who posts his session notes at the end of the night so I typically write them in character to pass them off as the short stories he's selling.
    So far his party members haven't caught on to his scheme and I can't wait for when they start asking for royalties!

Great minds think alike! :D

Teldrassil likes this.
  7. Teldrassil

Wahey! Making bank off of our party! Join the club.

ZedZooks likes this.
  8. 17

17 Silver Donator

upload_2020-5-1_11-13-26.png

ZedZooks and Teldrassil like this.