Human Calvin/Wallace but it's the fourth clone

Discussion in 'Approved' started by Horriblues, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Horriblues

Horriblues Galactic Commoner

Character Name: Human Calvin/Wallace

Cause of Death: They died in a beheading on their ship, which resulted in their ship crashing into Sanctus. Gary Noose's automatons carried two others involved in the crash off to Haven hospital, but human C/W's remains were abandoned in the wreckage.

# of Previous Clones: Three, now on his fourth (Minor Memory Loss x3 + Minor Mutation)

Member Vouch: Silver "AgGa" Gallium

Character Sheet: Don't have one, but here's a brief descriptor
    Name: Calvin Carminium/Wallace Waverly
    Species: Human
    Height: 6'4
    Weight: 169 lbs
    Natural Hair Color: Dirty blonde
    Eye Color: Dark Blue
    Career: Previously an Engineer and Doctor for Atlas, but is probably fired.

Cloning Method: Their severed head was recovered from their android counterpart's freezer, where it had been sitting since around October of last year, and brought to Ikeda on Haven by Koo Ch'kan, who sought help accessing concealed memories. Ironically, though, he found someone else to do it during their cloning period, and left his 'friends' to flounder.

Skills:
    Calvin
    Mechanical and software engineering expertise, handgun usage, able to recite schlocky Hylotl action flicks
    Wallace
    Trained genealogist, military combat training, medical expertise, tends to behave like an over-cautious father

2. SilverGallium

SilverGallium No-Bark Noonan Impervium Donator

Vouch. No fun in a character having so many clones that they start having mutations if we don't actually get to see what they are, right?

3. Markus Aleksandr

Markus Aleksandr The Liberated Bronze Donator

Hi there. Apologies for the delay in reviewing this application.

Firstly, I'd like to go ahead and address what C/W's previous mutation entailed, as well as discuss what this next one will be. Memory loss will be to your discretion, but I would still like them here for sake of good record keeping.

4. Horriblues

Don't worry about the delay!
    The previous mutation was a psychological quirk that caused human Calvin/Wallace to become more impulsive in nature. I was thinking the next one could be something physical that could make playing the character more interesting, but I'm not quite sure what's permitted.

5. Markus Aleksandr

Typically, with Human/Bipedal cloning, physical deformations that stand out (extra limbs, growths) aren't common. Certain disorders can arise, however. Congenital analgesia, weakened skeletal structure due to genetic mutation... stuff like that is on the table.

6. Horriblues

How does hemophilia sound? I feel like the dangers like the increased bleeding or potential permanent damage to joints can be a good way to force the character(s) to try and control his impulses (as developed in the last clone), or the overall fragile nature of the character(s) could force them to focus on honing their passive abilities, like Wallace’s medical expertise or Calvin’s engineering skills.

7. Markus Aleksandr

That works for me. Hemophilia, and toss up some memory loss and I'll be ready to pass this

8. Horriblues

I’m thinking the character forgets Calvin’s brother, Connor, is a shifter, they forget about the Viti and Hyperian forces leaving the Fringe, and they forget about the pixel collapse. Do these three work?

9. Markus Aleksandr

Works for me. Approved