Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Aetrym, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Aetrym

Aetrym New Arrival

Hey GC,

Sooo, Ive been lurking around a bit. Never roleplayed in a game with structure or anything other than imaginative play as a kid, but it sounds intriguing to me. For some reason I got this game and felt copmelled to look for other people role playing within its continuity. I literally just googled what it was I was looking for and found you all.

Im Aetrym. No characters or anything yet. Im a pretty good linguist, and I enjoy a good conversation, even if its through keyboard. I like fighting and just joined a muay thai boxing gym. Im fairly politically minded, so sorry in advance haha. I also host a podcast and play in a sort of band.

Oh, and I've also been on the server and have no idea where to find anyone haha. I think I may be in need of some tutelage, if anyone would like to show me around the server some time. Anyway, hope to see you in there!

2. Capslock

Capslock you're all nerds Ex-Staff Event Builder

Welcome to [size=-2]hell [/size]GC! [size=-2]run while you still can [/size]I hope you enjoy your time here!

3. Dorfus

Dorfus Sword Fiend

you can find most people in either haven or calypso, maybe in the muse sometimes too

also hi

4. G V

G V New Arrival

5. Roval_Jax

Roval_Jax New Arrival

Howdy par'ner

I hope your stay is as fine as it can be. Let the staff know if ya havin any problems or questions.

Happy Trails.