How to Appeal a Ban Without Ban Evading

Discussion in 'Guides' started by majo, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majo

majo Magical Girl Ex-Staff

Since apparently people like to forget that staff aren't robots I decided to write up this quick little thingy mah doohickey.

So let's say you get banned. All your access to the forum is revoked on your account and you effectively have no way to contact staff/other members (Isn't really the case 99.99% of the time, but let's just assume that for now.). If this happens, here's an example of what you should do if you wish to appeal and still cannot access the forums:

Make a new account, and make the name very obviously an account for an appeal. I'm talking shit like:

• ExampleUser - Appealing.

• ExampleUser - Appeal account.

• ExampleUser - This is my appeal account.

• ExampleUser - This is my appeal account please don't ban me staff have mercy.

It really doesn't matter what you put after it, so long as we can tell it's an account solely for appealing. Here's a few examples of what not to do:

• Make a new account under a different name.

• Make a new account and say the other one was your sibling when staff matches IP addresses.

• Make multiple new accounts under multiple different names.

• Make a new account with an appeal-esque name, but post on topics other than the appeal. (Or use any other forum features, really.)

ThatCabbage likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.