Here We Go Again

Discussion in 'Approved' started by majo, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majo

majo Magical Girl Ex-Staff

Forum name: majo

Country/Timezone: US Central

Why do you want to be Staff?: I’m already helping out some behind the scenes. I want to help up forum activity and get some more plots and stuff going. Not to mention there hasn’t been a real PR team since a certain other previous staff member pretty much dismantled it.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: Writing, public relations management, event planning, enforcement experience.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": PR, enforcement, and writing

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Uh yeah I’ve been on and off the staff team here for like three years now.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: It was here mostly. PR, writing, enforcement

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: Yes

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: Yes

What do you like about this community?: Well, I keep coming back. So there has to be something.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: I’d maybe need help keeping my emotions in check. I tend to be emotional a lot, and of course that’s only normal, but sometimes I let that get in the way of my decision making. I don’t know how I could get help with that but… eh?

What are your weaknesses? I guess I already listed that above.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Just Masina and Quarz for now

WowGain likes this.
  2. Loo

Loo Guest

+1 ban me

WowGain likes this.
  3. majo

majo Magical Girl Ex-Staff

oh heck I forgot. I also know html and css. I'm learning java. I could do website work and stuff. If you guys want examples I could always link you something

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.