// Haven Times - MONSTER MASH BLOWOUT //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by WowGain, Oct 30, 2018.

1. WowGain

WowGain Bara King Staff Member Administrator Bronze Donator Event Builder

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Haven Times
    Yesterday's Monster Mash began as a celebration for all to relax, dress up in their favorite costumes, and enjoy the arrival of the beautiful fall colors to Haven's Capital District, built in the perfect region of Haven to experience the full breadth of nature's rainbow of decadent autumn hues. A costume contest was held, of which, the far-off Undercrypt Native, Arlington Tale of the Telltale Tales was the winner! (Comment from victor below)
    However, the enjoyment of many was brought to a harsh halt when this celebration came under attack by a lone madman, identified as Roloteks. The man used a personal flightsuit to position himself above the crowd, where he then dropped flashbangs on the unsuspecting civilians below. Thankfully, however, his rampage was quickly brought to an end by the brave actions of the Haven Guard. Roloteks is currently in the custody of the Guard, awaiting trial.

"WHAT? DO YOU EXPECT ME TO ACT AS IF IT'S SOME SORT OF SURPRISE? I HAD ASSUMED EVERYONE KNEW I WOULD WIN! I AM, AFTER ALL, THE GREATEST COSTUME ONE COULD EVER FATHOM. AS WELL AS THE BEST COOK, CLEANER, CARPENTER, ADVENTURER, SPOKESPERSON, INTERVIEWER.... BUT THERE IS ONE THING I HAVE TO SAY FOR ALLLLL OF MY ADORING FANS OUT, NUMBERING SUCH QUANTITIES THE SMARTEST MAGES OF THE REALMS HAVE NOT YET EVEN FIGURED OUT NUMBERS TO MEASURE IT- KEEP YOUR CHIN UP, YOU MAY NOT BE AS GREAT AS ME, BUT YOU CAN STILL DO GOOD! AND FOR ALL THOSE WHO ASPIRE TO BE LIKE ME, I EXTEND AN INVITATION TO TELLTALE, EREBUS! SAY, HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU THE STORY ABOUT HOW I SINGLE HANDEDLY KILLED A GRAND LICH, AND A HUNDRED-HANDED WORM, AT THE SAME TIME? I TELL YOU IT WAS AMAZING-"​
    (At this point, the reporter cut the recording of Mr. Tale's statement as he began to ramble on about unrelated expeditions in the Undercrypt.)

[​IMG]

PrivateNomad likes this.
  2. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

// User bonezone95 posts. //
    what an annoying fuck

WowGain likes this.