Grey App 2: You (Can) Redo

Discussion in 'Denied' started by DUWANGO, Jul 4, 2017.

1. DUWANGO

DUWANGO New Arrival

Name: Protometal Prototype

(https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LlbrC-O7ycD1urbGyRfKxMPlFhYr7gtUO3l2hUT0qVc/edit?usp=sharing)

Description: A body made out of .2 inch thick aegisalt plates and a .2 inch thick titanium frame with a bopet lining. Weighing in at about 287 pounds at 6'1 and accesorized with a green scarf and a retractable faceguard where his ears are at. The only thing organic about him now is his brain. 

Refferences:
    [​IMG]                [​IMG]

Without Faceguard        With Faceguard

Abilities:  
    Head

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/b]Eyes
    : [/b][/font]
    [/b]-eyes augmented to support thermal, night vision and (can be used without permission)[/b]
    [/b]Face Covering:
    "safety screen” with holographic display linked to ENDI Scanner[/b]
    [/b]Brain:
    still has its BRST because he is still a Hightower operative. His brain is in his chest instead of his head. [/b]

[/b]Chest
    [/b]
    Power Source: 
    [/b]his fucking torso is a prototype microfusion reactor[/b]
    [/b]Left Arm:
    Designated storage arm. (depends on what's stored in it to be accessed w/o permission)[/b]
    Right Arm:
    Tranquilizer rifle arm, literally.[/b][/b]
    [/b]Legs:
    [/b]Two medium sized ion thrusters in his legs that propell him foward. He also has hover shoes- his strength being his speed, mobility, manueverability and agility. SPEED CHART: 

[/b]Walk 10/h[/b]

[/b]run 30km/h[/b]

[/b]sprint 45km/h[/b]

[/b]+15km/h speedboost with thruster[/b]

[/b]Hovershoes + Thrusters = 60km/h[/b]

[/b]Defense Mode
    [/b]
    Given sufficient permission from Diana, Grey's strength is ramped up from Apex level and his abilities are unlocked. This comes with serious drawbacks, which I listed below. 

[/b]Strength: 1.5 that of a Floran[/b]

[/b]Access to the abilities that can't be used w/o permission AKA the ones not stated to be used w/o permission[/b]

Limitations: 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/b]He can't use most abilities until Diana approves it or unless he's going to die. [/b]
    [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/b]His chest /is/ a microfusion reactor after all and if damaged or hard contact EMP'd for more than 3 consecutive turns he's gonna overheat, and at the 5th turn he's fucking donezo- he's gonna melt into plasma. It also generates lots of electricity and heat and would be very noticable if scanned.[/b]
    [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/b]His weak spot is signified by a glowing spot on his back covered by a disc. **REALLY FUCKING OBVIOUS**[/b]
    [/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/b]When "LETTIN ‘ER RIP” it's pretty noticeable as his body is sparking with electricity as circuits can fry. I roll a D100 and if it's below 50 something breaks and if it's exactly 50 Diana rolls a d100 to decide it.[/b]
    [/font]

How does it work: Most of the parts mentioned here are bigger things (the ion thrusters, tranquilizer rifle arm, reactor ) streamlined to fit into his body. The tech that need explaining I linked below (Edit as of 7/7/2017) besides the fusion core which is as Diana puts it; "
    The fusion core is essentially a scaled down fusion reactor that uses Novakid Brands as magnets to contain the fusion reaction inside a core about the size of a voleyball"

"tell them to poke me about it for info if they need to" - Diana 

Also, do I really need to explain hovershoes lol

Flavor text: He's the first, standard prototype bullshit. I've spoiled too much in the precious.

Referenced Technologies:

Eyes: [/b]http://team-starbound.com/index.php?/topic/7528-dataflow-visualizer-dfv/
    [/b]

BRST: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UKkZXEq3MjPAkyfinEWkJaeEYZyddNXgoR9DRKTovqg/edit?usp=sharing

Thrusters: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ion_thruster

Attainability: Semi-closed

Tags: Military

Category: Augments

2. DUWANGO

DUWANGO New Arrival

Bump lol it's been a week

3. DUWANGO

DUWANGO New Arrival

Bump, but with the newer version of the chasis and facemask and also CLOTHES

[​IMG][​IMG]