Greetings!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MC_SMAZ, Jun 30, 2017.

1. MC_SMAZ

MC_SMAZ New Arrival

Greetings Everyone!

I have never tried playing roleplay before, but I do know how it goes. Starbound seems to be an excellent place to try it out and especiially with GC! I am really amazed by how organized and well thoughtout everything is, starting from the lore to the guidlines of this server. To get started off I needed some assistance and it would be great if y'all could pivot me to the right direction /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

Here Goes:

Yes, I have played the Starbound before and yes, I have read the guidelines, summary of the lores and have taken the quiz. Yay I passed /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

What I want to know is what charecter do I start playing with? Do I make my own charecter or are there preset charecters to choose from? 

P.S. MUST SAY AMAZING LORES, I REALLY LIKE THE AVIAN LORE. Also I am just updating myself with the events that happened in the past years.

2. evanthebruce

evanthebruce New Arrival

Heyo, you can make any character, doesn't have to be preset or anything, so go nuts. Just make sure its of an accepted race. Hope you enjoy GC!

3. Lloyd

Lloyd Daedalus Staff Member Administrator

Always good to see enthusiastic people. Welcome.

4. MC_SMAZ

MC_SMAZ New Arrival

Oh Noice!

Thanks you guys! I will get started /emoticons/biggrin.png/emoticons/biggrin@2x.png 2x" title=":D" width="20" />

5. PrivateNomad

PrivateNomad There goes my hero, watch him as he goes Staff Member Technician Gold Donator Event Builder

Welcome! Do let us know if you need anything.

6. Khaos

Khaos Purple Man Impervium Donator

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Hello and welcome to GC! If you want assistance coming up with a character concept and/or getting the general swing of RP, hit me up on the discord.
    [/font]

[font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Just find good old KHAOS#0633, that's my discord handle.
    [/font]

7. MC_SMAZ

MC_SMAZ New Arrival

Hey Khaos, I might just do that. I have been planning on a character concept, but haven't had much luck. I will knock you on discord.