Fairies teeth

Discussion in 'Approved' started by CabbageGod, Jun 4, 2022.

1. CabbageGod

CabbageGod New Arrival

Name: Fairies teeth aka Fairies breath

Description: A crystal with a light blue hue. Can be melted and ingested or vaporized and inhaled.

Abilities: Extreme psychedelic properties. Heavy distortion of senses. Sense of intense euphoria and ego death.

Conditional Abilities : while under the influence, users are extremely susceptible to suggestions from others

Limitations: if used more than once within a two week period, the effects of the drug will be much less potent.

Risk: Extreme abuse may lead to violent rage and eventual death from holes in the brain

How does it work: The drug is a combination of scopolamine (derived from nightshade plants) and Mindsbane. I could describe how mushrooms and lsd work with serotonin and whatnot, but it's essentially just that but more powerful because the future. Scopolalmine aka Devil's Breath is known to make people incredibly easy to influence and put into a "zombie like" state.

Flavor text : "last thing he remembered, he had used a dropper to ingest a small dose of the drug. Trial runs are a pain. But then he looked across the room from where he sat and noticed something peculiar. Seven cans worth of cat food in Sugar Plums bowl. Had she. . tricked him?"

Attainability: semi closed. The drug is just now being introduced to market

Tag: Civilian

Category: Drugz

((Edited bc I want some risk to the drug. Awaiting re-approval))

Last edited: Mar 14, 2024
    Pinkbat5, Ryanatorx and ThatCabbage like this.
  2. zecon125

zecon125 Lizzer Staff Member Moderator Bronze Donator

Deferred, meaning your app was simple enough not to require an application, or already exists in the setting. In this case, the former! You're still totally capable of using it in roleplay, don't worry.

After some talk with another staff member, my decision has been changed: Pass!

Last edited: Aug 20, 2022
  3. Pinkbat5

Pinkbat5 pocl v3.6.7 Staff Member Moderator Diamond Donator

Secondede