Exon Attempts To Use A Staff App To Garner Criticism And Scrutiny

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by Exon, Mar 27, 2021.

1. Exon

Exon Galactic Prodige

Forum name: Exon

Country/Timezone: Ohio, USA. EST I think?

Why do you want to be Staff?: To help. Staff seems kinda stretched thin at times. Species and app grading can be a bit slow sometimes.

What skills can you bring to the staff team?: I watch servers like a hawk. If there's a problem in the servers I watch, I will see it. I have no fucking life, either, so I'm around a looooot.

What area(s) would you be most interested in helping assist with (if you have more than one preference, list in order of highest preference to lowest)?": Monitoring chats, moderation, grading.

Have you had prior experience moderating/staffing an online community?: Tekhnia Prime for the five minutes that existed.

If so, where? What were your responsibilities?: Administrator, and the only thing that stopped it from falling apart while that was a thing. I was lynchpin.

As staff, it is crucial to be visible to the public; on the Forums, through the Discord, and on the Server. Though it is not mandatory to be on these three all the time, do you agree to be as active as possible through these means?: I already am.

For better interaction with our users on the Galaxy Citizen Discord server and to take full part in any voice meetings we may have in the Staff Discord, it is recommended that you use a good microphone. Do you possess a microphone (If you do not have a microphone, it will NOT affect your chances for being on Staff)?: I'm in VC while writing this.

What do you like about this community?: Just... everything. It's glorious. I love it. So much. I feel at home here.

What areas would you like to receive help in should you become staff?: Anything and everything people think I need to be corrected in.

What are your weaknesses?: I have a problem with certain people that I don't think is a big enough problem to bring up, so I avoid them rather than actually addressing the problem.

Galaxy Citizen Character name(s): Check signature, they're all listed out there. I don't feel there's a reason to type that out.

2. Dorfus

Dorfus Galactic Commoner

+1

while I don't want to assume I know this man very well, I can say he's fucking difficult to anger, tends to listen quite a lot (when he's not suffering from brain rot due to goblin schedules), is a quick learner, and also very active. a good fit for the team!

3. MaskedHero

MaskedHero Galactic Commoner

+1

He's got am an amazing mind for this kind of stuff, being able to interweave stories and acutely pick apart character's minds to distinguish. Not even to mention how active he is in the community. My plus-one to him.