// Dr. Pravuu - Old Research Logs //

Discussion in 'Diaries & Captain's Logs' started by TheRagnaRoek, Jun 29, 2017.

1. TheRagnaRoek

TheRagnaRoek New Arrival

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// A page is posted in a dubious forum, known for exposing corrupt politicians or scientists. It seems that they are from an private site to publish scientific findings. How they entered the Nexus Net is unknown. No comment section. //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Surname: Pravuu

First Name: Ruvak

Degree: Doctor culturae (Archaeology)

Registration Number: 

[EXPUNGED]
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Greetings 
    Doctor Ruvak Pravuu 
    !
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]This is your personal space to save documents for review, research and/or translation. We hope you find the tools we allocate for this matter useful.

In case of any questions, please contact 

[EXPUNGED]
     under 
    [EXPUNGED]
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Legal notice:
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][EXPUNGED]
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// The text box ends here. From here, all information are input by the user, most likely Dr Pravuu himself. //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][/b]Content:
    [/b][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]diary entry "Claudius Markus" - Human, Roman Era, ~67AD [TRANSLATED][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]document "Hylotl songtext; 'A moonlit cave'" - Hylotl, unknown time [NEED TO FIND NATIVE SPEAKER] -don't talk to Hylotl about this, seems to be 'indecent'[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][private][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]letter "Claudius Markus to Gaius Callum" - Human, Roman Era, ~68AD [TRANSLATED][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]letter "Gaius Callum to Claudius Markus" - Human, Roman Era, ~68AD [TRANSLATED][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]document "Stone Plate; Old Avian" - Avian, pre-Kluex Era -!!!important: possible trace for Kluex' origins!!![/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif] 
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][/b]Diary Entry: Claudius Markus
    [/b][/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]"Vile times these are. Our emperor has lost his little mind over power. The holy games of [Olympia] have been desecrated by a tiny man. Games, to show the best [the] Empire has to show and he plays in them and is proclaimed the victor [winner] over every one!

Another star has risen in this time in the south. Vespasian, general to the Imperium Romanum[Roman Empire] has taken it upon him to [stop/destroy] the vicious rebels. He is cutting Jewish left and right[sic] but like Hydras they arise twicefold where one was slain. This pest he hopefully will deal with."

[/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Earliest mention I yet found of Vespasian. Jewish seem an enemy to the Roman rule. Why are they so cursed in their existance? Persecution since the Humans' ancient times.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// There is a note left on the bottom of the page //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Stop searching, little bird. Stop now, or we will show the world more of this. The truth lies in what you naively consider private. You know what is in there. You want to forget? We will not allow you.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// Page ends here //
    [/font]

2. TheRagnaRoek

TheRagnaRoek New Arrival

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// Another page is added, revealing a rather pristine looking piece of paper, inscribed with a very old Hylotl dialect. Even Hylotl themselves would have trouble translating it, however, from the few understandable passages, it is obviously a text describing the nightly get-together between a Hylotl lord and one of his servants. Very explicitly. //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// Below that document are a couple of notes from Ruvak, the timestamps are expunged apart from the year in which all of them have been written - 3279 //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][X/X/3279]

Found this thing in some old temple ruin. Seems to be even older than the rest. Translation tool failed - seems to be old dialect.
    [/font]

This comes close to decryption. REALLY old dialect. Even my friend 
    [EXPUNGED]
     couldn't help me with it. Will keep trying.
    [/font]

I give up. Too hard for me. Must find older Hylotl it seems - preferably historian.
    [/font]

My last idea was a really bad one. Seems to be something very indecent. Old bloke almost literally kicked me out his house for "bringing such filth into his walls". Still, no idea what is in there.
    [/font]

So, my friend 
    [EXPUNGED]
     has given a copy of the text to his professor in University. His reaction has not been that drastic, although he was still appalled by it. He didn't enclose a translation, but from his more or less cryptic message, the document seems to describe the sexual relations between an old Hylotl lord and one of his female servants.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]I think I shouldn't poke people with that anymore.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// Again, a note is enclosed below //
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Always putting your beak where it doesn't belong.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]You will already know who we are. And you will know what we want. Destroy it. Send us proof. Otherwise, we will continue. You might even answer to us this time, little bird.
    [/font]

[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]// This time, a comment section is enclosed below. //[/font]