//Destined Hearts: A TV Show Review//

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by ZachChase, Apr 12, 2020.

1. ZachChase

ZachChase Does Anyone Read These? Gold Donator

Destined Hearts is a TV show that recently made it's way into my frequency, I have finally gotten to finishing it and I have decided to upload my thoughts on the show. I will first state that this is the worst trampling of the concepts of love that I have ever witnessed in my entire being. Not only did the hosts running the show not properly engage their viewers on how to make love, but they failed to properly pair their contestants. They even had a man paired with his own son, disgusting. Most insulting of all they paired lyvall with a robot when clearly they would've had much more success paired with Simulacra on account of their gamer fetish, I am honestly baffled on how the hosts missed that. Not only that, but in a few sections they almost had the workings for some clever political commentary on the lifestyles of the senators of Haven. The hosts then quickly disrespected the intelligence of their viewers by coloring Dave of the senate purple and shoving him into a bunny costume. Overall, I am very disappointed in the potential this show had to critique the true aspects of love and fight back at the naysayers who believe a gamer can not love a man. For all the reasons listed above I give Destined Hearts a 9.5/10, it has a little something for everyone.

also i give the cum show a 10/10 -Cosidual

9K likes this.