// Demolition supply yard sale //

Discussion in 'Nexus Market' started by mono, Jun 30, 2017.

1. mono

mono New Arrival

// This is an ad on a popular website similar to Amazon. //

Hans' Demolitions is shutting down and we are selling the stock.

SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED!

Class I - low-grade explosives, used for opening heavy padlocks and scaring away birds of prey from farms. These are legal to be purchased in any amount by civilians.

600 px - Pebble kit - 10 "Mk7 Pebble" bombs. One "Pebble" is 10 3g gunpowder explosive cartridges arranged on a platform which is placed upside down in the ground with a metal pole. On activation, one of the bombs release and detonate after a three second fuse with a very loud bang to scare away wildlife or intruders. The kit includes five wireless receivers and a safe disarming guide. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

5 px - 1 3g Mk7 Pebble bomb with a time-guaranteed 10 second burning fuse. One 3g bomb has an injury zone of 20 centimeters. May cause hearing damage. Use with caution. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

Class II - medium-grade explosives, used for large-scale ground flattening and blasting away tree trunks. Civilians may purchase these, but an explosives handling course is highly recommended.

1500 px - Tree trunk kit - 20 100g sticks of a strong TNT mix with two wireless receivers, an attachment system and a safe disarming guide. You attach the system around the tree trunk and load it with the sticks. The sticks are automatically synchronized to a wireless receiver. Stronger trunks may need more kits. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

60 px - 1 100g stick of industrial TNT. One 100g bomb has an injury zone of 10 meters. May cause hearing damage. Use with caution. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

Class III - high-grade explosives, used for destroying large boulders. Civilians may not purchase these. If you are a civilian in need of Class III explosives, contact a demolitions company. Companies may buy these if they are legitimate and have gone through a safety course in explosives handling.

3000 px - Boulder kit. 6 shaped 500g industrial charges made specifically for crushing stone with minimal shrapnel, 6 wireless receivers, a safe disarming guide. The boulder kit has been rated to pulverize a boulder weighing up to 300 kilograms, but may be used on larger boulders too. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

400 px - 1 500g industrial shaped charge rated for use against boulders. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

Class IV - military-grade explosives, used for taking down buildings. A permit from the government must have been acquired for each specific case with the purchase of these explosives.

20000 px - 5 0.3 kg charges of C7 plastic explosives. An incredibly powerful explosive used for decimating just about anything. Each block has a limited range of 1x1 meters with a shrapnel danger zone of 10 meters. It uses a special chemical reaction to chew through most housing materials, including reinforced steel. Extreme caution is advised. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

4000 px - 1 0.3 kg charge of C7 plastic explosives. Please consult our guide here
    before purchasing.

Accessories:

200 px - M70 remote firing device, used with class I-II explosives. It supports 3 charges at ranges up to 200 meters. Class I explosives may need the operator to click the button anywhere between one and four times to activate the explosives. This is a common side effect. Three proprietary batteries and a charger is included.

500 px - P352 remote firing device, used with class I-III explosives. It supports 8 charges at ranges up to 1200 meters. One re-usable battery and a charger is included.

1500 px - RG20 wired firing device, used with class IV explosives. It supports 80 charges at any range, but it utilizes cables instead of a wireless system for range and detonation safety. This firing device is commonly used with shaped explosives from a helicopter or hovercraft when operating in dangerous terrain. This device does not require a battery.

50 px - Remote receiver for use with the M70 and P352 firing devices. It is simply stuck into the explosive material and turned on with an adjustable 5-120 second safety window.

10px/meter - Detonation wire. Used with the RG-20 wired firing device.

100 px - Safe detonation box classified for class I-II explosives.

Free ear plugs and unisex safety glasses included with every separate purchase.

2. mono

mono New Arrival

// It becomes glaringly apparent that this ad was posted to an anonymous, untraceable marketplace either by mistake or intentionally if one were to judge by the lack of an account system or any sort of user identity verification. //

// Form:

PO box address:

Products:

Price:

Accessories:

Example:

PO box address: 58158 asdf

Products: 200 3g Mk7 Pebble bombs.

Price: 700px

Accessories: Safe detonation box. //

3. Cap'n Beatdown

Cap'n Beatdown New Arrival

PO box address: New Haven luxury apartment building 2nd floor.

Products: C7 plastic explosives (5), and 4 industrial shaped charges, and sticks of industrial TNT (10)

Price: 23200

Accessories: P352 remote firing device, 20 remote recievers, earplugs, safety glasses

((Correct me on my math if I am wrong.))

4. mono

mono New Arrival

// The products have been delivered. // (( As it states you cannot use the remote firing device with the C7 explosives, but it's not like you can't strap a cellphone and some wires to it. ))

5. Cap'n Beatdown

Cap'n Beatdown New Arrival

((kk))