// Delivery: No Questions Asked!! //

Discussion in 'Nexus Net' started by LockHeart, Aug 13, 2020.

1. LockHeart

LockHeart New Arrival

// While browsing Nexus, an advertisement posted by a user named Mushpuppy48 catches your eye. \\

Delivery: Made fast, simple, and easy!

Hello, everyone!
    If you're reading this, that means you're slightly interested in shipping off crates to someone else discretely, confidentially, and without any questions or resistance by me, the girl who's shipping off the crates!

A little about me...
    My name is Marisol VanStein. I'm a cargo pilot, driving and operating a cargo-class ship for years on years at this point. I work freelance. I usually operate by word of mouth and deal with items that people may or may not care about others knowing what's inside. I'm experienced in getting your goods where they need to go. I've yet to have a single unsuccessful delivery in the many years that I've been doing this.

Why the advertisement?
    I operate by word of mouth. Usually. Business just isn't as easy to get around this area of the galaxy by sitting around in bars waiting for someone who looks like they need things shipped around, so to get the word spread around a little here I am making this AD.

The Service
    So what am I doing for you? I'm shipping anything you have to ship to anywhere you need it to go.
    I take absolutely anything.

No questions asked!
    I'll take deliveries from individual people, large companies, anyone, to deliver anything from letters, to crates, to anything at all.
    This being said, I do require payment in full upfront. That's just the fine print that pays for fuel to get to your recipients, but don't worry. I've never once had to act on this, but if for any reason, something went so wrong that I couldn't complete the delivery, I have a half your money back
    guarantee, so it's not a total loss.

The Fine Print
    • Payment for deliveries is taken upfront in full. Trades / Substitutions may be discussed in private.
    • Any and all items living or otherwise, no matter size and/or weight [so long as it can be stored within the cargo compartment of the ship] are accepted. No questions asked!
    • Explosives are to be deactivated before packages are placed on the ship.
    • Upon failure of a delivery, half of the initial payment will be returned to the sender.
    Contact Information
    In-Person
    I can be found mainly at bars. Check for me around them.

Elec-Comms
    Marisol.Stein@U4435.MLKWY

Nexus
    Mushpuppy48

((Discord: LockHeart#5542))​